“Amazing service!”

Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 2,418 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The bar is located on the roof of their retail store, but decorated like a comfortable home patio. We were attended to as if we were Tommy Bahama himself. Kama and Miranda were two servers of note. They really went out of their way to help us with our menu and bar selection. Their appetizers were mini entrees, very satisfying and delicious. Absolutely Recommend Tommy Bahamas and we will return at our next visit.

There are newer reviews for Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Arrived early for a dinner at Tommy's based on a recommendation given to me by a local at my Hotel.

Went up to the top floor with a small group of people - 6 - and asked to check in for our dinner later and said we wanted to have some cocktails before dinner.

The LACK of any WELCOME or offer to seat us a nearly empty patio was quite noticeable. The guy jumped on a phone and called the 2nd floor restaurant to confirm our reservation and then came back to me and told me I HAD to go downstairs.

I was literally shocked by this as we had ample time for 1-2 drinks and they just wanted us gone.

I mentioned this at the pool at my hotel to a dozen or so guests and they surprisingly all had similar negative experiences on the THIRD FLOOR.

PLEASE NOTE: the second floor restaurant and service and dinner were all fantastic - but the third floor staff should all be sent looking for a new career which better suits their interest in tourists who spend $$$ at their restaurant.

1  Thank deanguest
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The quality of the food seemed to be quite good while were eating. Unfortunately my son woke up the next morning throwing up. My husband and older son also experienced an upset stomach. Perhaps their food handling safety isn't as good as it needs to be.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We are last night at Tommy Bahama restaurant in the rooftop area under the open skies of Wikki.

The atmosphere was very relaxing whilst surrounded in quality. Wait staff were very friendly and the food was to die for.

I recommend the coffee rubbed eye fillet on a steak of cauliflower. It would be one of the best steaks I have ever had.

Great restaurant for the family, completely relaxed atmosphere and not overly expensive.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Popped into the rooftop bar after a shopping marathon at Ala Moana and enjoyed the best pork sliders and cocktails. Great relaxed atmosphere on the rooftop. Wonderful way to end a fun day in Hawaii.