Lowest prices for your stay
USD 127
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
eDreamsUSD 127
Hotels.comUSD 125
travelup.comUSD 142
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

In January my friend and myself stayed in Pacific Marina Inn in Hinolulu .The stay was a nightmare . We slept on top of the bed with our beach towels and our cloths on., fearing we would catch something. The walls were parched up . The sink was falling off the walls and the mini fridge was in the bathroom. The room was freezing and all night someone was walking back and forth outside our room .. I put my luggage in front of the door. The manager would not give us another room or money back.

Room tip: Do not choose you will regret it
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

We like staying at Pacific Marina for two main reasons: the free and closely accessible parking (if you can get one), which makes it easy to go back to your car to retrieve things or run out in a hurry; and the bar downstairs. The pool area is also nice and, since we frequent Oʻahu, the location is very convenient for to most the places we end up going to. But the rooms are hit or miss as far as cleanliness and comfort. For this last trip, our bed was extremely uncomfortable. Just hard like every spring is just done. My husband and I had sore backs every morning. Time to throw out these mattresses. (Oh, and pretty much every “Queen” size bed we’ve had there was not a Queen, they were Full-size mattresses.) I don’t know if this hotel is going to be affected by the rail system coming through—like if they have to close down because they are in the path—and that’s why the rooms aren’t being changed out, upgraded, or given on super good cleaning/painting head to toe. If that’s what is happening, then I understand and will keep staying there while it’s still around. But if they are staying, I hope they do some major cleanup and upgrades soon. There should be some investment into the hotel for the good of their guest, especially the retiring ones.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

I love how it's so quite and the house keepers are so nice and how the front and the little store workers are so friendly and nice.
I have a question to ask..
If I wanted to rent every month how much would it be??

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2020

The only reason we stayed here was its closeness to the airport and it suited that purpose.

Stayed late February for the one night.

Rang for the free shuttle from the airport to be picked up, gave location details and around 30 minutes later we were picked up.

The inn is old, the room was old, the bed is old, the entire facility is old.

Noise both inside room and out is loud.

An old air conditioner tried hard to keep the room cool, but due to noise we had to turn this off. Even with ear plugs in, the noise from outside and other air conditioners near by still impacted sleep.

Our third floor room overlooked the pool. the noise from the people in the pool went well into the night.

Our room had a musty smell.

The over bath tub shower was hot and good pressure.

The food at the Chinese Restaurant within the premises was good, tasty and hot.

Would not recommend, and would not stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Wizardoz1944
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Pros is that it is close to the airport and the base. If you go on the backside of the hotel there are tennis courts and soccer field that is nice. Cons are that is not worth the price and parking was a nightmare. Looked like in the middle of an industrial area. While i stayed they had a TV shooting of a television show and they closed off parking to paying guest and did not make arrangements for parking in another area. Rooms are small but the service was great and I did not like paying in advance. usually only cheap motels insist on payment in advance. I stayed for a week and was required to pay in advance. Should set running of your card like rent a car companies do and charging when you leave. The housekeepers were awesome and I forgot my key in the room and the housekeeper was not allowed to open my room. Surprised to find the hotel in what looked like an industrial area.

Date of stay: February 2020