Lowest prices for your stay
USD 127
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
travelup.comUSD 142
eDreamsUSD 127
Hotels.comUSD 145
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

I love how it's so quite and the house keepers are so nice and how the front and the little store workers are so friendly and nice.
I have a question to ask..
If I wanted to rent every month how much would it be??

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2020

The only reason we stayed here was its closeness to the airport and it suited that purpose.

Stayed late February for the one night.

Rang for the free shuttle from the airport to be picked up, gave location details and around 30 minutes later we were picked up.

The inn is old, the room was old, the bed is old, the entire facility is old.

Noise both inside room and out is loud.

An old air conditioner tried hard to keep the room cool, but due to noise we had to turn this off. Even with ear plugs in, the noise from outside and other air conditioners near by still impacted sleep.

Our third floor room overlooked the pool. the noise from the people in the pool went well into the night.

Our room had a musty smell.

The over bath tub shower was hot and good pressure.

The food at the Chinese Restaurant within the premises was good, tasty and hot.

Would not recommend, and would not stay here again.

2  Thank Wizardoz1944
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Pros is that it is close to the airport and the base. If you go on the backside of the hotel there are tennis courts and soccer field that is nice. Cons are that is not worth the price and parking was a nightmare. Looked like in the middle of an industrial area. While i stayed they had a TV shooting of a television show and they closed off parking to paying guest and did not make arrangements for parking in another area. Rooms are small but the service was great and I did not like paying in advance. usually only cheap motels insist on payment in advance. I stayed for a week and was required to pay in advance. Should set running of your card like rent a car companies do and charging when you leave. The housekeepers were awesome and I forgot my key in the room and the housekeeper was not allowed to open my room. Surprised to find the hotel in what looked like an industrial area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We stayed here only a few nights when we first arrived and the night before we went home, and I must include both good and bad.

Good: Close to airport, shuttle runs every 30 minutes but you have to call if you come.in at airport (wish we knew that before, we waited 1 hours until we got the shuttle by luck picking up another passenger). Driver was really nice, she gave us good information about Kaui where we was for 4 days. Her name was Ashlen. She told us about kaui to go to breneke beach, wemea canyon, about good restaurants and to go in the river tube tour which we did all of them because she sughest it.we want to thank her but we did not see her when we got back.
When we go back on last night, we had other girls driver who was so rude and yelled at us andshe was older, no help.
Check out we meet geno and he was too nice so he make up for rude driver. He apologize for her which is okay for us.geno is so welcoming, he told us where to eat and let us storage our things so we can go out for the day. So helpful

Bad: first room we move room because have hair everywhere. They give us new room, its OK. Second time drunk man follow me to room and he was weird but we want to call cop I think he is working for hotel, but he is so drunk and he want to talk to me and my husband almost fight to him. Not professional. I tell manager old guy, but he don't care. He said that guy is working there and can't do nothing. Don't stay here if he works, he is weird and follows lady's.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2020

Stayed at the property because of its close proximity to the airport, and so called value pricing. When I arrived at 2pm, to check in, the front desk did a great job in expediting housekeeping, so that I could check in earlier then the normal 3pm check in. I also found the housekeeping staff to be very polite and friendly.

The room was clean, and simple. The air conditioner was loud, but cold, and I noticed they switched their soaps, lotions and shampoos, all to secured bottles, so you can no longer take home the personal size items.

Late at night, and early morning, I found the reverse warnings on trucks outside, extremely loud, even thought I was on the third floor.

The final day of my stay, I had to wake up at 3am, to attend an event, so went to take a shower. After waiting 10 minutes for the water to get hot, or maybe a little warm, I ended up taking a cold shower. Not quite how I wanted my day to start.

Then when I went to check out, I approached the front desk, at 330am, and one older gentlemen was looking at some papers, while a female employee look at me from the back room, but never approached to see if she could help. After a few minutes of waiting, the male then asked if I needed help. I was disappointed that no one made any attempt to acknowledge or help me for at least a few mintes.