My wife and I have spent the month of November for the past 12 years in Waikiki. We have spent big bucks to stay at fancier places with more services, but last year (2008) we discovered the Inn on the Park which has all the comforts of home at a budget conscious price. Great value, great location, across from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the beach. Within walking distance of the heart of Waikiki, and a monthly pass for The Bus is only $40.00 and will take you anywhere, even on a circle island tour! Kitchenette made it easy to prepare our own meals, but is within walking distance of many fine restaurants. My wife is into the free hula and ukulele lessons at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center which is only a 10 minute walk, or quicker on The Bus. The pool and sundeck are fine, but the BEACH is just across the street. Laundry facilities available. You wont find a better price to enjoy PARADISE. And, of course, there are ABC stores 1/2 block away in two directions! We've just rebooked for November '09. ALOHA !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Short term rentals of less than 30 days are prohibited by City & County of Honolulu law. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn on the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Park Hotel Honolulu
- Inn On The Park Hawaii/Honolulu