17,122 results
All reviews rainbow tower ali tower tropics bar super pool tapa pool private pool round table pizza pronto pickle hilton hawaiian village paradise pool abc store waikiki beach ocean view fireworks show diamond head friday night fireworks lots of shops
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I stayed at the ALI tower for a week, the room was ok, the facilities are very nice, the surrounding shops and bars/restaurants are convenient but way expensive. I paid a fortune in parking, resort fees, and for a room I thought was facing the ocean only to have one that was facing diamond head and the ocean was kind of off to the side, I still had a nice view but it wasn't as I had expected. I needed help with getting a suit freshened up for a wedding of my niece and when I tried to get some assistance with that I had to fend for myself, when I booked it I was under the impression I'd have a concierge to handle everything, an unobstructed view of the ocean, and I'd be treated like a king. I was left with a partially facing room, a suit with wrinkles I took care of on my own, and I wasn't treated like a king at all, more like a hindrance since I didn't bring a family with me to pad everyone's pockets with. I will say the location of this place is amazing, you are inches away from the beach and the ocean, it has multiple pools, many restaurants and shops and it's adjacent to even more food and shops nearby, the boardwalk is pretty neat but sketchy at night, I made the mistake of getting caught by myself by two men who kept trying to get money from me, even suggested we could just take a walk to the ATM together (uhhhh yeah.), I just kept talking to them and being cool and finally was able to get away without incident. There are a ton of choices for places to stay when visiting Oahu, this one is a reasonably safe choice, but it is hideously expensive, and be sure when booking your room you make the distinction between ocean view and ocean front, I had no way to do that when I booked my room and it was a little disappointing when I got there.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank 646randalle
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Waikiki Hilton not really a hotel but a time share. Well used in dire need of make over. No value for the high rates charged. Almost at every turn someone was trying to get you to go to one of their Time Share seminars, even after repeatedly refusing. Everything within the Hilton complex is over priced, even for a hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We stayed in the DiamondHead Tower with views of Waikiki Beach. We had a one bedroom suite which was perfect for our family. The property is beautiful, has everything you need and is right on the beach. The only problem we had was the check-in. It was unusually long (almost an hour for us just standing in lobby waiting). But, it was worth the wait!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mom_from_Virginia
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel and amenities are very nice. Be prepared for long waits to check in and check out. 3 people in line for Hilton honors will require a 15 to 20 minute wait. I felt sorry for the non Hilton honors members as the line many times was about 15 to 20 people long.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Arthur D
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We have a time share here so we were able to stay 2 weeks. Great staff, awesome room and view. A little tip, the restaurants in the resort are pretty expensive, but they have a hidden jem, Blue Water Shrimp & Seafood, the price was right and the food was awesome. Watch for their specials.

Date of stay: November 2017