2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
PricelineUSD 126
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Reasonably priced hotel with a super sunny swimming pool with airconditioned with a laid back not to bother guest atmosphere. The hotel is close to everything and has a 24-hour store right next to the hotel with everything one could need. This hotel could even offer kitchenette if you would like to save money on food by purchasing and cooking meals. One can also find supermarkets that are close by within convenience.

Room tip: Room with kitchenette to prepare meals and save money.
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Studyhardallday
Reviewed 23 January 2020

Turned up to the room and it just generally feels run down. The room hadn’t been cleaned and the bed was totally uncomfortable. I feel bad because I know they’re trying, but I’d recommend looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2020

We arrived on Saturday Dec 21....Checked in....kinda trashy reception area....Im like ok....what are we getting into...dude at front desk tells us if we have a car, we can park in the parking garage....and it will be $30 per night and it will be cash.....no credit card or anything like that....Ok.....get to the elevator, took about 15 minutes as it was the only one on that side that worked...im still ok...not mad yet....of course the photos were awesome looking.....get to the room....2 full size beds, not queen like most hotels have....It was myself, my wife and Mom....shes 83...we took her on the trip because she needed to get out of the house where she lives....so the hotel needed lots of repairs....but our stay was admirable....the downstairs restaurant was not part of the hotel, but a private owner....Just beware if you stay here, of the parking and the Advance Cash feature....

Room tip: I would not recommend this hotel....
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020

I would like to express my appreciation to Miss Vanessa the General Manger of this hotel for the outstanding service provided by her company and her friendly personality and consistently excellent assistance.

I have been impressed with her outstanding qualities, resources, creativity and initiative that didn’t go unnoticed.

How she treats the customer as an example when I asked for anything she respond at once. This is the woman who’s an example of how the boss can be.

I couldn’t let my visit to Honolulu without telling I how I pleased. I have been with such excellent qualities courteous service in my room I found everything I need.

Its pleasure to deal with people who know the meaning of hospitality like Miss Vanessa the General Manager of this hotel.

I appreciate the wonderful service she provide and the experience I have with her company

Sincerely
Hany Morries Wahba Gobran
Egypt. Cairo
Hany.mories2@gmail.com

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank hanygobran
Reviewed 26 December 2019

This place is terrible don’t stay here the building is haunted. The service is horrible the rooms are old and terrible, the towels don’t look white and the front desk asks for your ID and signature even for extra towels!! RIDICULOUS! The photos on Expedia and Orbitz aren’t the real rooms and your experience will be horrifying if you stay here. The man that works the night shift in the front desk is very rude as well and has an attitude every time you ask something. A truly bad experience here and won’t be coming back here again.

Date of stay: December 2019