2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUSD 189
travelup.comUSD 140
FindHotelUSD 122
1,790 results
All reviews marina tower ala moana blvd abc store aloha spirit waikiki beach within walking distance street noise small hotel convention center the entire staff checking in valet parking coffee maker heart of waikiki rene puka yoshi
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

I came to the Honolulu from NYC. Stay was great. Staff is excellent. Chad and Blake especially who are not just competent at their jobs but also knowledgeable about the Hawaiian culture. Also adept mixologists. Skip Hyatt and The Hilton. Stay at the Equus. You will save money and your trip far more memorable.

Cheers
Amit

Reviewed 6 January 2021

We have been pleased to stay in this hotel and we're thankful for the amazing staff who really made our trip unforgettable! Thank you Chad and Blake for your kindness, good mood and always available to make our stay so great, especially in the current Covid situation.
We're grateful!

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

The equus was great! I am in love with the boutique style! Such a cute place, and the staff is incredible. Not to mention the A1 bartender Chad. I really appreciate his incredible service!!! Chad you are the man! Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality. I highly recommend a stay at the Equus!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kris White, Owner at The Equus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely hope you'll visit us again soon. Mahalo

Reviewed 27 December 2020

For the record, I do not travel often. When we happen to travel I wish for a quick and easy check in even when special circumstances arrive. The staff who make those conditions simpler have the power to ultimately make or break our trip. Upon my request for a less than usual check in process I was met with Blake and Chase at Equus Hotel. They were both extremely understanding given my position and made it their duty to make the process trouble free. I am overly grateful for diligence. Would 10/10 recommend them to any future travelers looking for a stress free stay.

-Tyson

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tysonoliver1015

Mahalo for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, Tyson. We're so happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to ensure you were taken care of. It was a pleasure having you and we hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

my husband and I stayed in this hotel and the staff goes above and beyond anything. The hotel is beautiful, comfortable, clean. The staff was so sweet in particular was BLAKE,CHAD,COLLETTE AND KAIO. these staff members are a complete asset to this business and deserve praise. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND THEIR JOBS. Anyone who stays here is only in for a wonderful time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple