Our family of 4 enjoyed a week at the hotel recently and it was a very enjoyable experience. The one bedroom unit facing Diamond Head was very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped so we were able to cook most evenings. The hotel is a short walk to the beach and it it down the quieter end of Waikiki which suited us well. Car parking is conveniently located next door and easily assessible.
The bed was one of the best we had ever slept in!
Staff were also very helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu