We recently stayed in a 2 bedroom/full kitchen suite on 16th floor with a spectacular view of Diamond Head and partial or obstructed view of the ocean. The rooms were clean on our arrival. The kitchen was fully equipped with all the cooking and washing utensils needed. Some of the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downsides were, a towel railing or hook was missing, the blind in the bathroom needed replacing as some of the slats were broken or bent and this made it somewhat awkward if the men were working outside the window and you needed to use the toilet. The location was ideal for us. Close to tour bus pickup points, just a 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the closest supermarket (not including the 82 ABC stores). Also, it was just the right distance from the main drag of Waikiki to opt for a quiet night in the room away from the hussle bussle of constant traffic and people, or to enjoy a good walk to be amongst the laid back and at times busy lifestyle that has to offer. All in all, our family enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu