We really enjoyed our stay at the Waikiki Circle. We paid more to get an oceanfront room, and were very happy we did. The view was AMAZING. It was wall to wall ocean! The rooms are very small, but have everything you need. They seem to be updated and fresh and the beds were very comfortable. There was no table/chairs in the room, but there was a desk/counter and one chair near the closet and mini fridge. A newspaper outside the door every morning. The lanai was nice except for the outside a/c units that were very loud and dripped on us. The pay parking garage was very small, but I did like the fact we could get our own car as we needed it. No pool, but who cares with a big beautiful ocean out front. Restaurants very close, ABC store next door. I'm not a frequent visitor to MCdonalds but we did enjoy the 'Hawaiian style' breakfast platter very much...eggs, rice and spam! We loved this hotel, and can't wait to return!!! Did I mention the view?!?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu