“An outstandIng hotel with lots of ALOHA!”

Pearl Hotel Waikiki
Ranked #74 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed 19 May 2012

During my week stay at the aqua Waikiki pearl, I've had the most Relaxing and unforgettable experienced there. As soon as I arrived, I was welcomed by the front desk staff and their manager Tracy, who was very friendly. Tracy helped check us in and gave us an upgrade! (awesome)

The location of aqua waikiki pearl is great and convenient with many shops and restaurants near by, my room was very spacious and comfortable. The employees from front desk all the way to housekeeping made me feel right at home by always greeting me with a smile and having that aloha spirit. I also wanted to share that their prices are very affordable and that's always a plus!

Last thing I would like to say is a big MAHALO to The Aqua Waikiki Pearl Staff and Management for making my vacation stay there a very memorable one. I enjoyed every second there and will always recommend this hotel to family and friends!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mzflowerpower
WaikikiWave, General Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Aloha,

Tracy has her thumb on the Pearl and is intent on making every guests stay a memorable one. Her attention to detail impresses even the most discerning traveler.

In the movie ‘Remember The Titans’ there is a line that reverberates in our staff meetings; ‘Attitude Reflects Leadership’, and The Pearl is a great example of that theory. Our location continues to be one of our most attractive features for our guests. When you are in such a spacious room, you just seem to have a better time when on vacation.

Thank you for referring us to your family and friends, we appreciate you going out of your way to do that for us. Contact me before booking your return trip so I may help you make that reservation.

There are newer reviews for Pearl Hotel Waikiki

Reviewed 19 May 2012

This hotel as great customer service! The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The manager was very helpful and accommodating, upgrading my party from two separate rooms to a three bedroom suit. And when she over booked and needed us to move she made the move as pleasant as possible by upgrading us once again to two, two bed room suits which actually was perfect for my very lager group. The bell man Jamar was very helpful during our stay; he happily helped move our things from room to room. All the while putting up with my friends openly hitting on him.... he kept it very professional. The manager Tracy was every nice and welcoming as was all the front desk employees were every helpful and nice. I would differently come back to this hotel to be able to enjoy this wonderful service again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Aloha,

“Our very best for every guest, every time and all the time” is something my managers instill upon our team members. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to move rooms, but am glad that it was as painless as possible. Jamar is an up and coming star for our property and the hotel industry.

If you felt pampered while staying with us, then I know that our team did their job!! Contact me before booking your return trip so I may help you make that reservation.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Everything here was just superb. We first got upgraded before we made it down to the hotel, which was exciting and then we were greeted so kindly and friendly we just didn't want to leave. The hotel employees were so friendly and accommodating i knew that I'd want to come back on my next trip. The rooms were so big and comforting, offering such big rooms for myself and the company I was with. We had a great time, before, after and while we were leaving the hotel. If there was a need, the hotel employees and management got right on it. Their customer service skills were so on key that we felt like royalty whenever we strolled in through the lobby. We just all loved our stay and are planning another. Hopefull soon!!!

Room Tip: The standard rooms are great at a great price, but spend a little more for a 2 to 3 bedroom suite...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Aloha,

Thank you for such a glowing review. Our team members are what makes the difference, and I am so happy that you had a memorable stay with us. Many of our guests share the same sentiments as you regarding the size of our rooms. Many times staying in Waikiki means that you’ll be cramped and your over sized vacation does not fit in your undersized room.

If you felt like royalty during your stay with us, my team members did their job! Contact me before booking your return trip so I may help you make that reservation.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl for 2 nights & had a wonderful stay. The staff was extremely friendly & even gave us great restaurant suggestions. We paid an extra $20 for parking behind the hotel. There aren't many parking spots but we managed to get the last one both days! They also have validated parking at a lot a few blocks away. The hotel is in a great location very close to Waikiki Beach & shopping. We walked a very quick 5 minutes to the International Marketplace for shopping & right to the beach. There's a Starbucks on the corner for easy breakfast. The room was spacious & well kept. We were only in the hotel at night...why stay inside when you're in paradise!!! My only minor complaint is that we could hear street noise at night, but this was expected being in the city. This hotel was a great start to our trip to Hawaii. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great value & great location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
WaikikiWave, General Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Aloha,

Our location provides many options for our guests. Starbucks is very close to us and many of our guests appreciate that immensely. The size of our rooms amaze many of those who stay with us.

Contact me before your return trip so that I may personally assist you with your reservations.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I and my family recently stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl for a family gathering and found the service at the hotel and it's staff outstanding. We were there primarily for a baby's one year old party local style and had bought all the fixings for a luau from the big island. I want to extend a big MAHALO! to the Bellman Clif Gunderson, who went above and beyond in assisting us with
the many pieces of luggage and large coolers we had bought along with the goodies for the party.
His service to us was invaluable and greatly appreciated. The rooms were always neat and clean
and the location to everything was totally convienent, not to mention the price which was very very affordable, the feel and atmosphere was totally "Local Style". I want to thank Traci Kuresa
and her staff for a wonderful experience and plan on being repeat customers in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Aloha and mahalo for your review,

Clif will be happy to know that you appreciated his efforts. Also, I will let Tracey know how happy you were with her and all of her staff. Many locals who stay here really enjoy the ‘aloha spirit’ that we share with every guest every time. I am glad you enjoyed your stay for such a special occasion like the one year old baby luau.