We just got back from our stay at the Polynesian Plaza right in the centre of the excitement in Honolulu. A block away from beach, right by the shopping district. Close to everything you would need. The value is excellent. A week or more booking required - $575 (tax in) for the week. Wow! They even have their own pool and toys (boogie boards, beach chairs, floaties) that you can borrow as long as you return them. Tina is fabulous, nice, helpful and professional. Felt very comfortable dealing with her. The kitchenette has the basics you would need. The building is a bit older, which is shown in the rooms, but it was still spacious and did the job. Unfortunately, no free wifi available - you must purchase online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Polynesian Plaza is situated on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the focal point of Waikiki, just one block to world-famous beaches. Comfortable studios feature private lanai balconies and fully equipped kitchenettes with a 2-burner stovetop (most), microwave, and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Polynesian Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Plaza Honolulu
- Polynesian Plaza Hawaii/Honolulu