I sayed here for a week and a half at the end of August and really enjoyed it. Stayed in an 8 bed dorm, not very spacious but clean and ideal if you just need a place to sleep and shower! Perfect location, less than a minutes walk from the gorgeous beach, shops nearby, bars within 5 minute walk and plenty of places to eat too. Communal area good, everyone kicks off their evening there but shuts at 10pm, a bit too early but something to do with noise apparently. Would reccomend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA and getaroom.com so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Hawaii/Honolulu