“great food ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open hour 7 days OPEN 6:30am to 8:00pm
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

i love this place it a great walking distance from were I work at so whenever I get hungry I just walk right over. totally recommend

There are newer reviews for Musubi Cafe Iyasume

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

my friend took me here and I took one bite of the musubi and I love it I work just a block away so when I get hungry I just walk over

1  Thank jeffrersoninte
Reviewed 12 July 2017

From eating Musabis from the common stores I started to venture out looking for a very good musabi shop. I found it ! This was it ! We entered via a side street hidden behind renovation scaffolding and made it an instant treasure find!
I love musabis and my kids even started to eat my musabis. I would buy one whenever we passed by. Spam Avacado eel seaweed and interesting combination but well enjoyed and very filling .I would post a photo if I could but there is me smiling behind every single musabi i ate.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

It was a bit of a hike from the Hilton Village hotel to the Musubi Cafe but it was well worth it. Its a small place tucked into a hotel . The variety of Musubi was outstanding. I started with the original with just spam and egg then, I kept going back to try everything else. My favorite was eel, avocado and spam. Took some musubi to bring home in my spam insulated gift bag. I was pretty spammed out by then but totally satisfied and happy for the long walk back yo the hotel. Prices are great. It is a must visit for any spam lover.

1  Thank Palmtreeslover
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Small breakfast and lunch local cafe in WIakiki serving Hawaiaan favorites such as poke, spam musubi and other other musubi, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, and fresh fruit. Good to grab and go although there are a few tables for eating in. My family loved the poke and various musubis (including spam and avocado) which surprised me because they hadnt had them before although they are my favorites. Prices very reasonable. Visited a couple times during my stay.