“Cheap .. door to door .. on time .. what more would you want”

Hawaii23 Transportation
Ranked #5 of 70 Transportation in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked these guys to and the airport and they were on time, courteous and the transport was clean and comfortable.

These guys cost the same or less than taking a shuttle bus and we didn't have to share with others or make multiple stops picking up or offloading other passengers. And we all know that when we do the shuttle bus thing, you're guaranteed to be the last ! lol

They seem to contract out to local cab drivers which is fine as the price is a lot less than a normal cab ride.

So the questions is .. why wouldn't you do this ??

All reviews
"honolulu airport"
in 39 reviews
"return trip to the airport"
in 15 reviews
"waikiki hotel"
in 11 reviews
"from australia"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"visit honolulu"
in 74 reviews
"passengers"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked pick up and also drop off to airport with Hawaii23. Communication with Mark was absolutely good by email and by phone calls. Our flight of arrival was half an hour late and I have let Mark know before the taking off, when I arrived there was no shuttle and waited about 30mins to meet the shuttle. This was not too bad.
When I need to be dropped off to airport in the morning, I waited 10mins and not seen the shuttle at all. I have to call a taxi otherwise will miss my flight.
Would not recommend for the drop off but pick up is not too bad for the price.

1  Thank Karen Z
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Used this company 4 times during our stay.
Apart from being slightly late due to St Patrick's Day parade. All shuttles were waiting at airport or on time from hotel.
Good email communication throughout and a cheap and good service.
Would use again if in Honolulu.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were met at the airport and taken to our hotel, having booked this in UK. we were also collected very promptly at 3:30 am for our return to the airport. Both drivers were good and helpful. - very pleased.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Prior to leaving Australia, I pre-booked a shuttle from the airport to our Waikiki accommodation. I was impressed with the booking process and the communication from the owner, Mark, and the price seemed right. However, when we arrived in Honolulu, our shuttle wasn't there. One text message and two phone calls later from me to the company, and we were finally picked up and transported by James. Despite his best efforts to make up for the poor service, we weren't overly impressed by the whole experience, just glad that we weren't making the return trip from the Hotel to the Airport where we may have found ourselves missing our flight.

2  Thank JCL1903