Review Highlights
Fabulous Service!

Used Hawaii23 on a family recommendation, and was thrilled with the service provided by Mark. Our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
flirty4
Sydney, Australia
Reliable transportation

Used Hawaii 23 four times whilst moving back and forth between the airport. Each time the transport... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cruiser65137721245
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Honolulu
from USD 57.59
from USD 96.75
from USD 30.96
from USD 26.40
More Info
All reviews honolulu airport return trip to the airport friendly driver called mark these guys reliable service always on time great communication baggage claim waikiki hotel flat rate highly recommend this company pickup van hawaii uber passengers
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked pick up and also drop off to airport with Hawaii23. Communication with Mark was absolutely good by email and by phone calls. Our flight of arrival was half an hour late and I have let Mark know before the taking off, when I arrived there was no shuttle and waited about 30mins to meet the shuttle. This was not too bad.
When I need to be dropped off to airport in the morning, I waited 10mins and not seen the shuttle at all. I have to call a taxi otherwise will miss my flight.
Would not recommend for the drop off but pick up is not too bad for the price.

1  Thank Karen Z
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Used this company 4 times during our stay.
Apart from being slightly late due to St Patrick's Day parade. All shuttles were waiting at airport or on time from hotel.
Good email communication throughout and a cheap and good service.
Would use again if in Honolulu.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We were met at the airport and taken to our hotel, having booked this in UK. we were also collected very promptly at 3:30 am for our return to the airport. Both drivers were good and helpful. - very pleased.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Prior to leaving Australia, I pre-booked a shuttle from the airport to our Waikiki accommodation. I was impressed with the booking process and the communication from the owner, Mark, and the price seemed right. However, when we arrived in Honolulu, our shuttle wasn't there. One text message and two phone calls later from me to the company, and we were finally picked up and transported by James. Despite his best efforts to make up for the poor service, we weren't overly impressed by the whole experience, just glad that we weren't making the return trip from the Hotel to the Airport where we may have found ourselves missing our flight.

2  Thank JCL1903
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I booked the service a few days before my arrival. Communications were good. My flight was unfortunately delayed by six hours and Mark and I had good communication about my late arrival. He advised that the charge would be $33 rather than $23 because of 10:20pm arrival, which I accepted.
I had my bags by 10:30 and then walked at least 10 minutes from my terminal building to the pickup point.(The parking area behind baggage area H) There was no van. I waited till 11pm and still no van. I phoned their office at 11 and got a recorded message so told them where I was and that the van was not there. Finally at 11:15, I gave up and walked to find a taxi. The taxi with no traffic at that time of night was $30.
It would have been nice if they had followed up the next day especially because I had left a voicemail late that night.
I used Charley's taxi service for my return trip and they are excellent. A few dollars more but reliable.

1  Thank zingmaster