1,043 results
All reviews great location international marketplace free shuttle shuttle service beach towels waikiki dvd hawaii rental
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great location.Hotel was slightly run down - faded carpets, older furnishings in the rooms. The double room was quite small. All the staff were friendly and very helpful. Overall it was average. Ok for the price.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is so old and tired I couldn't even stay , checked in and out. It's not in the best area, it smelled unpleasant , the furniture was so stained I wouldn't sit in it and the carpet the same. In desperate need of a renovation!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Every square inch of this hotel needs updating, especially bathrooms. Personnel and location are great but it ends there. Lots of plumbing issues. My room rate changed daily! I was told it depended on hotel occupancy! Crazy! They do not say that when you book at a fixed fate. I will be contacting Aqua administrative offices.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Aqua Ohia Waikiki is a friendly, quaint, centrally located Waikiki hotel. The lobby is small, and the pool is basic, but clean. Check-in wasn't until 4pm, so our early flight arrival meant we could store our luggage and spend the day at the beach.

The bed was comfortable, room size average, the bathroom a little dated, and quite low water pressure in the shower. But overall this is an affordable, no-frills hotel option in the heart of Waikiki.

There is a small fridge, oven with electric stove top, and coffee maker in the room.

We would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very outdated hotel. We found a cockroach in the bathroom and my friend was beaten by bed bugs! Dirty bathroom. Very old furniture and old carpet. We moved to another hotel after insisting for at least one hour they help us. We were told my hotel manager we need to find another accommodation ourselves! This is by far the worst hotel I’ve stayed in. And I travel a lot. Our holiday in Hawaii was ruined by this experience. We now are hoping we are not going to bring those bed bugs home with us!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends