Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,836 results
All reviews honolulu airport best westerns stayed one night front desk staff shuttle bw hawaii
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021

Stayed one night with my wife. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Two minutes from the airport. Shuttle came in just a few minutes. Good value for the money. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 10 November 2021

I cannot say enough about the staff at this Best Western! Laura, Sharon and Harold were FANTISTIC! As a woman traveling alone with a 1 year male Labrador, the staff went way beyond what would be expected! To be helpful, thoughtful and kind. From helping me get a Taxi from the quarantine area, to the hotel, to helping me get back out the next morning with my dog, to complete our journey. A very stressful time made much easier do to all of their willingness to help.

1  Thank RICHARD M
Reviewed 31 October 2021

My Bondi building had 8 hrs of electrical generator repairs there no power, elevators, water, internet, etc. Spendt the day until 4 pm checkout target than be at home'trapped". BW D ONLY 1.2 MIKE'S AWAY.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

It's a bit difficult to rate this via stars. The lobby is large and clean, the hotel check in and out is clear and quick, the staff nice. The breakfast buffet is limited, but it does have yogurt and cereal, oranges and apples, instant oatmeal, wrapped sweet muffin, juices, so not great, but better then some hotels. The hotel room we were in was comfortably large with two supportive beds, and clean, Except for the tub. I have noticed this before, the hotel is so concerned with the virus, that they clean the sinks and counters and desks with extra effort, but forget the normal cleaning things. We ended up cleaning the tub/shower ourselves, as we didn't notice until the morning we checked out. We notified the front staff on check out, and she was apologetic. She got us to the airport outside the every hour on the hour shuttle service, so while that dinged them, overall, I would stay here again.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

I have stayed at better Best Westerns, but this one is alright. The thing that really sucks is that you have to pay to park on the property. Yes, even guests of the Best Western has to pay. To me that is extremely wrong that even staying there the guests have to pay. But, they make themselves feel better by having you pay half rate.