“A non tourist restaurant - tasty and fun!”

Uncle Bo's Pupu Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 2,126 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Omg. Delicious dynamite shrimp, cold noodles, pork sliders and pizza! Great drinks and friendly service . Mostly locals with a few tourists (like us) sprinkled in. Just a great experience snd pretty reasonably priced for the area!

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Fam3travelbugs

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Uncle Bo’s is one of a group that includes The Surfing Pig, Konno’s, & another Uncle Bo’s out in ...Haleiwa! Ribs and steak! That’s why I go! The also have a fine all around menu (that lights up!) BUT first and foremost... Ribs Ribs Ribs! $$$

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I was referred to Uncle Bo’s on my last trip to the island. Unfortunately it was right as everything closed down due to COVID and I wasn’t able to go. However, I knew on this trip I had to make it there and man it did not disappoint! We all mainly stuck to the pupu’s and there wasn’t one that was bad! The service was also awesome! I highly recommend that if you do want to go to make reservations, they accept walk ins but the wait can be long! Can’t wait to head back on my next trip!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Katietaggart85
Reviewed 8 May 2021

Drinks were good, food was great. Clam chowder was awesome. Between the four of us, we sampled many items on the menu in two trips there. Well worth it!

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank G3734OObruced
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Nice restaurant off the beaten path. Several friends recommended Uncle Bo’s so we gave it a go. Pretty nice atmosphere. I went for the fish tacos which were tasty. They were overcooked but still it all tasted good. I think the star of the night were the nachos. The chips are like a fried wanton instead of normal chips. The nachos were very unique and amazing so give them a try!

Date of visit: March 2021