“Wonderful food!”
Review of goofy cafe & dine

goofy cafe & dine
Ranked #89 of 2,564 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wish we had found this place sooner. Great and healthy selection of food. Close to Hilton Hawaiian Village. Great prices, service and portions also! Overall excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went for a late breakfast and the wait to get in was 50 minutes. Food was okay - had the french toast. Tables were very close together - almost like sharing with two other couples on either side of us. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Goofy is the best food we have had in Honolulu!! Don’t waste your money at the hotel restaurants that are more expensive & not impressive at all. The french toast at Goofy is amazing and available all day for kids (or adults). The dinner selections for adults made me want to come back every night to try them all.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Only went for their Acai Bowl. It was very tasty, packed full of a variety of fruits. The two of us were able to share it since it was so large. The restaurant is on the second floor overlooking Ala Moana Blvd.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Sweet or savory? That will be the big decision tree for you here. I ended up going for the goofy eggs benedict with Hawaiian pulled pork, but the gentleman next to me told me he got the açaí bowl every day and it looked absolutely delicious.

Excellent service, with decor that made me feel cozy and at home. The food was absolutely delicious, the coffee nothing special but very solid. The pulled pork was absolutely the highlight.

Negatives: I got here early and avoided the huge line that started piling up on the way out. I'd highly recommend arriving early!