“Great Island Vibe”
Review of goofy cafe & dine

goofy cafe & dine
Ranked #30 of 2,419 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Funky island eatery with a local menu. Delicious creative breakfast items. Fresh ingredients, fast service. Get here early Mainlanders cause seating is very limited.

There are newer reviews for goofy cafe & dine

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I went to this restaurant with my parents for dinner and we all enjoyed it. First off, the food was AMAZING. So good. Everyone loved everything they had. The location is a bit strange above an ABC store on Ala Moana, and if you're not bothered by the traffic sounds on Ala Moana, it's really cute inside; they have really put a lot of attention to detail in their decorating. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable about the menu: good service overall. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We tried this little place based on reviews. It was also walking distance from where we we're staying. You first put your name on the list and wait. We arrived a little after 9:00 a.m. and waited about 30 min. Not bad at all. The place has cute decor, staff was nice, but not overly friendly. They could work on that. The food was excellent! I had the acai bowl and it filled me up for the day until dinner, my husband had the eggs Benedict, my daughter the French toast. Both we're great. They also accommodated a dairy allergy and made my son an omelette. I should mention not a cheap breakfast!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The food is delicious and well worth the wait. If you arrive before 8:30am, you will get seated quickly. The food comes out extremely fast and is very fresh. Recommend the omelettes and french toast!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Just like the name of the cafe, Goofy offers simply, healthy Asian / American / Island style food with a twist at a good price.