“Too long a wait”
Review of goofy cafe & dine

goofy cafe & dine
Ranked #87 of 2,592 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 9am... The queue was over an hour long, we decided to leave. We will try again another day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Tragic combination of extremely delicious food, long wait while half of the tables are available, incredibly rude manager and bad service.

1  Thank basak y
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We put our name on the wait list and were directed to a table within 5 minutes. This was 7.30pm. I thought I had ordered an alcohol cocktail but my blue Hawaiian tasted more like a mocktail which it may have been. The corn soup was delicious. I had the corn fried rice as well. I could only finish half and took the leftovers home. My daughter had the acai bowl which was also very nice. We will be back before we leave. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived about 7:20 AM. No real wait. Split two breakfasts between my husband and myself and we were satisfied and felt it was a nice healthy start to the day. Great atmosphere.

Beware, seating is tight. Tables spaced apart just enough to pass through to get to bench seating on other side. Coffee was a bit over priced at $4.50 for a cup. Service was prompt, food came out quick, and was fresh. Here for 8 more days and plan to go back with our kids.

Other reviews right, earlier the better for in and out service.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great place for breakfast. Be prepared to queue as very popular, but worth the wait. The French toast is amazing!!!