“All you can eat crab legs and Prime Rib”
Review of Kuhio Beach Grill

Kuhio Beach Grill
Ranked #344 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Description: Our Waikiki restaurant offers daily breakfast buffets. In the evening, the oceanfront location features Modern American small plates with local ingredients seven nights a week and a special dinner buffet Friday-Sunday.
Reviewed 22 December 2013

had the all you can eat crab legs and prime rib. stuffed myself full. had plenty of longboard lager to wash down the great food.

1  Thank greg t

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Had the buffet breakfast here at the Marriott. Lovely surroundings, very spacious and not cramped like other places in Waikiki. For the price $24 pp it was good value. An ok selection of hot and cold food, omelettes to order. The coffee was great as it wasn't Kona which is mostly served in Hawaii and which we didn't like.
Only reason it doesn't get 4 stars was the waitress we had was downright rude and made us feel like we were inconveniencing her by being at her table. Other waiting staff though were excellent, it was just ours. She left plates lying around before collecting them and was just not attentive. We had to ask for coffee, water etc when it should have been offered. I left her a $1 tip.
Would go back but would not want to be in her station...

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Probably the worst buffet I've ever been to. We went on American night and there were hardly any choices. The dessert bad was the biggest. There were only two meat choices and a few choices of sides. This would have just been an okay place in my book, but the waitress was so rude and slow. Too expensive for very little food choices.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Waikiki Beach Marriott and did not eat here until our last day as we had an early morning to the airport. The prices are resort style for a breakfast buffet, around $24 each, but fortunately I am a platinum member and we had some vouchers for breakfast. Regardless of the price, this was a very good breakfast. We have been in the islands for 6 days now and my wife stated that it was the best omelets that she has had yet, ever. The buffet had make to order eggs, waffles, cereals and a lot of fresh fruit. The service was just so, so. As always the bacon and proteins like the Portuguese sausage was fresh and delicious. I expected the coffee to be better but all in all, I would eat here, even for the price, if I was in the mood for a great breakfast hassle free.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Kuhio Grill is a very good food establishment. Nice morning buffet as well as made to order choices.