“Mothers Day spa Session”
Review of The Spa at Trump

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Spa at Trump
Ranked #24 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Most wonderful experience and well worth the wait.
I booked this experience after doing a lot of research for treating myself and my friend to a mothers day spa morning I was so impressed with Jenny who is first point of call the ambience of the Trump Spa was one of Pure Class Understated and calming male one feel relax from the minute you walked in the door we had a two hour special cost $200.00 American including gratitude we experience included a full body massage and facial with head massage we had four different staff members that had the softest touch and were respectful in their manner, I have told many people to come to Trump Spa and would return again in a heart beat we are hard working people and the wait was worth every penny we paid thanks a million. Clorinda Bradley Leppington Sydney

Bianca M, Public Relations Manager at The Spa at Trump, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Aloha markclorinda,

A big "mahalo" and thank you for providing such a detailed review on your great experience with us! We are so delighted to learn that you enjoyed a wonderful time with us, and felt welcomed and comfortable from the moment you walked in. Our staff is very honored by your kind words and we thank you for the recommendation. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Please ask about our limited-time specials the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

From the moment I arrived, I was treated with kindness and excellent service. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage (60 min) and the facial. The woman who provided my services was clearly experienced and knowledgable. I was in great "hands". It was relaxing & the results were top notch. My skin felt "marvelous". I highly recommend a visit to The Spa at Trump. Sayo was my Therapist/Esthetician. I will be back.

Aloha Saralyn R,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so delighted to learn that you had an excellent experience with us, enjoying a relaxing treatment and a great facial with Sayo. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Be sure to ask about our limited-time offer summer specials!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Strongly recommend Ryoko for Swedish / lomi lomi massage. She is an experienced, knowledgeable, and excellent therapist.

Aloha lkswu!

Thank you so much for sharing your review about our spa. We are absolutely delighted to learn that you enjoyed a nice lomi lomi and Swedish massage with us, as well as our well-trained and friendly therapists. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This was my first time EVER getting a lomi, lomi massage & it was amazing! The $50 spa card to use to my liking was an added bonus by The Trump hotel. The staff were always very friendly, respectful, outgoing/down-to-earth people! Very relaxing, professional and I had an overall excellent experience!

Mahalo!

Aloha Katie T!

Thank you so much for sharing your review about our spa. We are absolutely delighted to learn that you enjoyed a great time with us for a nice Lomi Lomi massage, as well as our friendly and great staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!