“Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventures”

Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventures
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was an ok experience. The tour guy picked us up and dropped us off. Absolutely no talking during the process or on the bus. He just dropped us off at the place and told us to walk to the entrance, pay our fee, and that he would pick us up later. So it was basically just a drop off type activity. I would much rather had him walk us to the entrance and explain everything to us. We were all confused. But once we got to the entrance, and we figured out what was going on, we had fun. The actual Bay was nice-- easy place to just relax and snorkel if it's not raining too much.

All reviews
"beautiful marine life"
"quick lesson"
"park fee"
in 2 reviews
"like swimming in an aquarium"
"shallow water"
in 3 reviews
"beautiful bay"
"amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"these guys"
"early in the morning"
"gear"
in 24 reviews
"turtles"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Booked with them and on the same day discovered I needed to change the date. Emailed. Never heard back. After a week of waiting for a reply I called and spoke with the rudest person I've encountered in a while. She could not have cared less about our trip/booking. After speaking with her I decided to cancel as if that was the type of service I could expect from this company, they weren't worth my money.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Low quality in any aspect, waste of $. 7 large passengers sitting tightly next to each other in a van much spoils the trip. Driver very impolite, aggressive and patronizing. Pickup both ways was very late and no excuse was offered.

Lack of professionalism and responsibility.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I made a day here by taking a shuttle from our hotel to the bay. Good snorkeling spot or to relax on the beach. Even encountered several cats and wild mongooses.

2  Thank Jarrod S