Open today: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
A must do

We so enjoyed this experience....the van was punctual & the driver awesome, he recommended where to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Againaloha
Brisbane, Australia
Awesome Trip.

We enjoyed a lot. Tour Guide Jimmy was fun guy.Kids were super excited. Van was on time to pick us... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarita J

Recommended experiences in and around Honolulu
from USD 57.59
from USD 96.75
from USD 115.50
from USD 35.00
More Info
All reviews hanauma bay beautiful fish watched a short video park fee quick lesson minute drive from waikiki beat the crowds safety video shallow water beautiful bay sea life highly recommend this company these guys awesome experience equipment driver shuttle
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Booked with them and on the same day discovered I needed to change the date. Emailed. Never heard back. After a week of waiting for a reply I called and spoke with the rudest person I've encountered in a while. She could not have cared less about our trip/booking. After speaking with her I decided to cancel as if that was the type of service I could expect from this company, they weren't worth my money.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Low quality in any aspect, waste of $. 7 large passengers sitting tightly next to each other in a van much spoils the trip. Driver very impolite, aggressive and patronizing. Pickup both ways was very late and no excuse was offered.

Lack of professionalism and responsibility.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I made a day here by taking a shuttle from our hotel to the bay. Good snorkeling spot or to relax on the beach. Even encountered several cats and wild mongooses.

2  Thank 770jarrods
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

You're picked up from your hotel and dropped off after the activity. Snorkel gear is included. The bay itself cost $7.50pp which extra. Hanauma Bay itself ia beautiful and you are guaranteed to see lots lf colourful fish during your time there.

1  Thank 192nadiner
Reviewed 20 January 2018

For what you pay, this is a reasonable option, especially if you don't want to worry about transportation and getting there early enough to get parking. As it was, I wish I'd driven myself as there was plenty of parking at 8AM when we got there. I could have spent the $25/person on renting better snorkel gear (probably even bought something better for that price).

I was incredibly disappointed with the low quality snorkel equipment. The listing said "professional equipment" and I thought I saw mention about it being state of the art. The snorkel is simply a open tube, with nothing on the end to minimize water splashing in. I had a better snorkel in my hotel I wish I'd brought. If you want something better, expect to pay $3 extra for a fitting that goes in the end (one more thing to keep track of).

2  Thank Steve_n_Rachael