Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cormac W
Sydney, Australia

Same same

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2023
I stayed at this place about 7 years ago. The elevator was out of action then! Seems like nothing's changed. The guy who owned the place said he only JUST NOW found out about it. It was an air bnb deal. I complained about the elevators because I had to walk up 343 steps so in return he said I didn't take the trash out.
Date of stay: October 2022
Room Tip: Make sure your fit.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$641
    AU$872
1.6 km from Marina Tower Waikiki
View more hotels in Honolulu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2023

Amazing trip!! View of ocean was panoramic, we got to even see the fireworks on Friday from the condo we booked. Waking up to that view of ocean, mountain, you can clearly even see the sand from Ala Moana beach park! Amazing all around. Pool was nice! Elevator were fine. Check in was easy. It was amazing trip, we could have stayed there forever. Not to mention, apartment was super tidy! It also came with a therapeutic queen bed! They stocked water, still water and all essentials for us amazing!

Room tip: The location is essential, 5 min walk to mall, beaches, harbor , and waikiki.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2023

My friend and I stayed here a few weeks ago and we were both very disappointed... arrived to the building to see two garbage skips at the entrance along with a number of mattresses dumped at the wall. There are over 30 floors serviced by two lifts, the week we were there only one lift worked! Got to our condo on the 15th floor to find food half eaten by the previous tenants still in the refrigerator... floors were not cleaned, we had grit on our feet when we walked barefoot, however the beds were clean and very comfortable. We were looking forward to spending some time sun bathing by the pool.... no sunloungers were available and all the chairs (4) provided were in a bad state, in fact they would be considered dangerous by European standards, even the picnic bench was missing seating panels. There was a tennis court that was locked at all times and had grass and weeds sprouting throughout the surface. The hot tub worked thankfully ... but as for sunbathing.. you had to move chairs for the 3 hours or so to keep in the sun rays, at lunch time the pool was in constant shade. Do not waste your hard earned dollars staying in this dump!

Room tip: Stay someplace else
Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank maryhoward2009
Reviewed 6 March 2023

If I could give this zero stars I would. NEVER STAY HERE! This building is an absolute dirty slum! We arrived and they gave us the wrong room with not enough beds for all of us to sleep. They only have one elevator works. That one elevator breaks constantly! the shady slum lords expect their residents to climb the stairs. There is 40 floors! As we were climbing 9 flights to get our stuff 7-10 firefighters were running up the stairs to the 34th floor trying to save someone! Poor firefighters. These managers should be held accountable for their negligence and this dangerous slum they are running.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank christinehY7338QS
Reviewed 5 March 2023

condo 3501
I was there this month 2023
Vacasa the management company is the worst I have dealt with in 50 years
they don't answer your complaints you are sent all over the world to talk to agents who can't speak English and haven't got a clue how to give a refund

this unit was infested by thousands of cockroaches
the whole building is

cleaning people tell me this the worse property marina tower Waikiki

vacasa will not refund your money

they blocked my emails and phone calls

cockroaches were everywhere in my clothes, in my bed, in my hair, on my face, in my bed

colonizing inside the back of the refrigerator, inside the walls, along the floor joints, in the bath room, along the tables, floor, everywhere

the manager of the building left a notice for Fred to come as the exterminator
never showed up, never left a message

do not use vacasa they will not give you a refund, they will not help you
you are stuck and you have lost your money and vacation

I lost $4,000.00 approximately

for every you kill there are a thousand more

Room tip: stay at the Hilton and pay the extra money
Date of stay: March 2023
1  Thank robertrm2023
Reviewed 18 June 2022

OLD MUSTY MOLDY SMELLING ROOM. We were told we could move to a different hotel but it never happened. I had allergy probs the whole time we were in the room.
The elevator shakes and rattles and there is NO AC in the elevator or hall upstairs.
We had trouble getting the keys out of the lockbox that was provided and it took over 20 mins to get inside.The Television didn't work and we had trouble accessing the wifi.
Overall it was a horrible place to stay and nobody cared when we complained.

Room tip: Don't book here unless you like mold
Date of stay: May 2022