See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here twice. First time was in 2014 and told ourselves we would never stay here again because of the moldy showers, slow (one working) elevator, and the bad parking situation. Then just recently we booked a last minute stay in Waikiki and I was lured by the price. Worst. Decision. Ever. We pulled up and realized this was the same crappy condo we stayed at 4 years ago but surely the elevators are fixed right? WRONG! One elevator, 40 floors. Our room was better this time around, shower wasn’t moldy, you could just see the bleach stains, lols. But this time the internet isn’t working. Which is worse than having mold in this day and age. I booked a different hotel for our 2nd night. Luckily we only booked 2 nights so I’m only out of pocket 1 night stay but learn from me and just pay the extra money the first time around!!! This 2nd night in Waikiki is now gonna cost me >$300 because I have to pay for our room here and the new hotel. Don’t do it!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kpim
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Just in for an 8-hour plane layover. Wanted a shower and base. Rented because of Waikiki name and price. This place is outdated, smelly, and run-down. I should have suspected at the so called checkin, which was not a nice experience. As you see the building, it is many floors.There are four "apartments" per floor. And only ONE working elevator which was very slow going. Pay more and avoid this flea-bag.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank NetaVee
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

If I could leave a 0 star review I would. Guys yes this might be a cheap hotel and sound good, but don’t get it. You guys will definitely regret it. Pay an extra $500 and it will be much worth. They charge to just open a door if you get urself locked out. When we checked in we were told that our room will be cleaned every 5th day. When 5th day came no one cleaned. I called the number and they said they will clean today. Later she texted me and shaid their short on staff and cleaning will happen tomorrow. Horrible elevator. Riding the elevator u feel like you will fall down any minute. Makes horrible noises and such. It’s horrible service. They will not check u in earlier then 4pm. They will not answer phones till 10:30am no matter what emergency it is. Horrible horrible services. Rooms are nasty and durty and very smelly. I every day wanted to cancel the reservation. I rather spent a bit more and be in peace on vacation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank olaruyuliyav
Reviewed 4 July 2018

The WORST CONDOTEL. I booked a room/2 bed for 3 people online but ended up for 1 guest/1bed only after I confirmed it. I feel I was scam. I needed to pay more for extra folding bed in a very small and old condo. But this is not the worst one, after our stay they charged us twice. When we asked for refund, they are no longer responding. I already filed a complaint ..Unbelievable. WORST, WORST!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lizaanne93
Reviewed 16 June 2018

it wasn't that bad like most of the comments said. You have to be fair to think about its relatively low price in that area.
it's good as it takes just 10 min to the big shopping mall and nearby you can find the ABC store and dinning. also, it takes just 20 min to the beach. its fine overall!

Room Tip: pay the daily must charge$15 in cash when check-in in order to save some service charges if they take it in your credit card.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo