“Best Poke Bowls”

Ono Seafood
Ranked #3 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place has been discovered. My kids went to school not far from here and often bought poke bowls for lunch here. They turned us on to them and this place is really a cut above. The only problem is that they are so popular now that parking is a real problem. The lot can only hold a handful of cars so every double parks. At lunch, the line snaked out the door. The place is tiny and primarily a takeout place. It's probation as efficiently as possible. But despite all this it's worth going once.

3  Thank E2709NUmichaell
There are newer reviews for Ono Seafood

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Small shack, small menu, but hands down the best poke I have ever had. Once we discovered it we went back each of the 3 remaining days we had left in waikiki. Can't wait to go back to Hawaii and get me some Onos!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is a landmark in Honolulu. The place to go to get fresh poke. I had the Ahi Poke. Its served by however much you can eat over rice. There is usually a line, so be patient. It's worth the wait. The ahi is excellent and fresh. They do tend to sell out. You might want to get there early. I heard a rumor that the owner was going to retire and sell his business after 50 years. I hope not. If its true, hurry and get it while you can.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I read the review and then took a few friends there. It did not disappoint. Not only is the flavor of seafood as good as it gets for this style, the price is unbeatable for the portion.

Need I say more?

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Do not miss this place. The poke is amazing. Spicy Ahi was so delicious (my favourite). Cheap and big portions. No seating as other reviews have mentioned, but completely worth checking out. I could have ate this every day in Honolulu if I had time in our schedule haha!

Been to Ono Seafood? Share your experiences!