“Awsome experience !”
Review of Living Ocean Scuba

Living Ocean Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Scuba Diving tours in Oahu, Hawaii. Scuba diving tours at Hanauma Bay Nature preserve (no experience required) and Boat diving charters from Waikiki. We offer two trips daily at Hanauma Bay, the perfect place to try scuba diving. Also check out our Two Tank Shipwreck and Reef charter in the morning for certified divers and the Two Tank Turtle and Reef dive in the afternoon - great for new, inexperienced and rusty divers. Boat dives include free transportation from Waikiki.
“Awsome experience !”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

It was my daughters first dive after being certified. Dave and Melanie were great! She's now hooked and can't wait to come back.

Santa Maria, California, United States
“Amazing Time Scuba Diving!”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

OMG! I cant say enough good things about Dave & Melanie. They were both very loving, caring people who LOVE their job. Dave's confidence and thoroughness about scuba diving made us feel like life long friends. He put our safety first and made sure we felt comfortable, every step of the way! He ensured that we had a great diving experience! He took us to all the best spots where we were able to see schools of tropical fish, tons of sea turtles, eels, an octopus, coral reefs and more! Not only did he keep a close eye on us, he also shot some great footage & photos of our dives!! Melanie also used her video cam to record us from a different angle!! I loved sharing all these precious memories with all of our family and friends!!! I can't wait to return with my children and allow them the same awesome experience that we were able to have! You will NOT be disappointed by booking with these two! THEY are a GREAT team!

Visited February 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Unbelievable Company with Excellent Owners!!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I couldn't say enough great things about Living Ocean Scuba!! My husband and I had planned a last minute trip to Hawaii, so I called around to several different scuba diving companies to book a trip and certification. When I called Living Ocean Scuba I spoke with Melanie. She was so sweet and very informative right off the bat, which I loved! I knew that just by speaking with Melanie that we would be in great hands. When we got to Hawaii they picked us up and took us out to beautiful Hanama Bay to start our diving/ study adventure. Dave was such a wonderful and patient instructor. We felt so safe knowing that he was caring for us throughout our time with them. When we went out on our Dives, Dave got some amazing pictures of my husband and I swimming with the sea turtles and beautiful fishes! He was also able to find us some octopus which we held and he also got some amazing photos of that as well. We couldn’t have been happier with the photos!!! To make a long story short, both Melanie and Dave are such wonderful people and you can truly see that they care so much about their clients and the importance they see in making peoples experiences great! You will not regret booking with them!!! I hope to go back soon to meet again with Melanie and Dave for a wonderful diving experience!!!

Visited February 2012
durham
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Living Ocean Scuba found the best SEA LIFE ever !!”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

WOW ! Great little company. Great attention to detail. As newbies, my wife and I were a little nervous......for no reason. David and Melanie made the whole dive trip relaxing and fun. We saw turtles, vast schools of really cool looking fish, octupi (sp. ? ) and my first puffer fish.
They do other stuff too. I'll bet a hike with Dave and Melanie would be awesome. Somehow I'm going to fit it in during my way to short week here !
A+++ Check 'em out. Good people.

Visited December 2011
El Segundo
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dave Made Me Fell Comfortable”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I had gotten my open water certification about 5 years ago and hadn't gone scuba diving since. I went with Dave because I trusted him to help me, and understand how uncertain I was. We did a boat dive - which was my first boat dive - and I felt totally safe and comfortable. Dave found some turtles and took amazing photos - be sure to look at his photos - they are amazing. I am planning on going back to dive in Hawaii next month, and will certainly dive with Dave.

Visited January 2011