Stayed in 1012 for one week. Paid $955 that's with the cleaning fee included. Not bad for a quick trip with our teenage daughters. Good location not beachfront but close enough for us. Noise traffic is an issue and we did encounter a few big bugs.
Parking spot was included which was a plus.
oh and don't count on getting in a second before your scheduled time it ain't gonna happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location! Our Royal Kuhio spacious 1BR 1BA located in the heart of Waikiki directly across from the reknown Matteo's Italian Restaurant and Waikiki Trade Center. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center w/over 110 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues is only a two blocks away, and just beyond it is the famous Waikiki Beach. Our spacious rooms with partial ocean or mountain views come fully equipped with a complete kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Kuhio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kuhio Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Kuhio Resort Hawaii/Honolulu