5 people are viewing this hotel
USD 614
Free cancellation until 19/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUSD 608
FindHotelUSD 860
CheapTicketsUSD 860
1,306 results
All reviews free valet parking full kitchen across the street waikiki beach premium oceanfront bedroom bath laundry detergent diamond head beach towels family vacation kalakaua ave home away from home ocean view location was perfect hotel room rental car shopping and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We paid extra for an ocean view and we did get that. What we didn't get was the use of our balcony for the week we stayed here. Apparently the outside of the building is being repainted, so all sliding doors to balconies were blocked off! Although no work was done on the Saturday, Sunday, or Memorial Day Monday we were there, we could only look at the ocean through the doors and not sit out on the balcony we thought we were getting.
The pool is on the front side of the hotel (where the painting was going on), so it too was out of service, locked off, and unavailable to us for the entire week.
The room itself was nice and the location is convenient, but it would have been nice to have advance notice that we would not get what we paid extra for, or even offered some discount to compensate for the lack of facilities we should have been able to enjoy.

3  Thank GLandry
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for sharing their comments about their experiences at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower.

I would like to begin by extending my sincerest apologies to these guests who were not informed of the exterior enhancement project that is going on at the property. We have really tried our very best to ensure that all of our travel partners are kept as current as possible on the status of the project as we want to ensure that no one is surprised as to what is taking place at the property. Some of the balconies and the pool were closed when these guests stayed with us and it was done for the safety of all of our guests and the contractors working on the building. I will be meeting with our sales team to ensure that all of our travel partners are aware of the project so that they may share this information with their clients.

I would once again like to extend my sincerest apologies to these guests and I really hope we have the opportunity of hosting them in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have never experienced the excellent "We are so glad you decided to stay with us" attitude in all of the employees as I did at the Aston. The girl at the check-in desk (Umi) not only checked us in, but rode in the elevator to the room, showed us around, conversed with us, told us how to reach the rest of the family, asked us if we wanted Champagne or Apple Cider -spent at least 20 minutes with us, gave us advice on nearby places to eat, like a person welcoming guests into their home. About 10 minutes later the cider and some candy showed up. No matter where we went in the Hotel, any employee had a smile on their face, asked if there was anything they could do for us, etc. One time when I was riding up in the elevator it stopped on the third floor. An employee with a vacuum was standing there. He apologized for interrupting my trip and told me to go ahead, he would take another. When we were ready to print our etickets for the flight to the big island, another girl at the front desk (Mary) Took time out to go on line, took down the information and got them printed. I have a email survey from them and will certainly give them top rating. Beach Towels were available at no extra charge on your way to the beach. A final showering place was available as you enter the Hotel after the Beach. This place is beyond the good.

Room tip: All rooms face the beach, only 4 rooms to a floor, corner rooms are best.
Date of stay: June 2014
5  Thank jim985
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for taking time to share their Waikiki experience with everyone.

I was really happy to see that these guests were able to experience what I have witnessed for the past 12+ years. All of our managers and staff take a tremendous amount of pride in who they represent and each of them has their own unique way of sharing the aloha spirit from the warm smile when welcoming you back to our property after a day of exploring or anticipating what your next request may be. I'm actually the lucky one as I get to work with these professionals on a daily basis and it's just fun watching them do what they do best...and that's doing their utmost to make each and every guest experience the best it can be.

MAHALO again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the future!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Aston beach tower was a wonderful hotel for a family. We had a very large condo type room with a full kitchen and large balcony. It was right across the street from the beach. Very close to many restaurants and shopping. The hotel was very nice and the staff was very helpful and friendly. When we were there we were disappointed however that the pool and hot tub were closed the entire week. We were not aware that there was going to be construction going on to the building. We did appreciate the free valet parking at the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Jodie A
banyan96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for allowing us the opportunity of hosting them and for taking time to share their experiences with us.

I was really happy to see they found our suites to be spacious as parents staying with us have shared they love the privacy of having their own bedroom and yet know that their children are in the same suite. I was also happy to see they found our location to be convenient for their travel needs as we are right across from famous Waikiki Beach and within walking distance of some great shopping and restaurants. I did note their comment about not being aware of the project work going on at the property and I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to them. We have really tried our very best to ensure that all of our guests are aware of what is going on as communication with our travel partners and our website have been constant throughout the project. I am going to meet with our sales staff to ensure that communication is timely in both arenas..

MAHALO once again to these guests for staying with us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the future!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Traveled the last week of May so got in on the "slow" season and was about half the price....partial view here is still looking straight at the ocean....we stayed in a 2 bedroom/2 bath...has a kitchen and pull out couch and a huge balcony.....location of the Beach Tower is perfect.....lots of beach across the street and lots of shopping and places to eat within a 4 block radius...would highly recommend and will stay here again!!

1  Thank mtripguy
tower96815, General Manager at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and for taking the time to share their Waikiki vacation experience with us.

I was really happy to see they found our location to be ideal for what their travel needs were as we are just "39" steps from our front entrance to famous Waikiki Beach with its beautiful white sand and turquoise waters. If food and shopping are also on your list of things to do there are a multitude of world class shopping venues as well as restaurants that are within walking distance or a short jaunt in the car from our property. And when you return, come through the thunbergia filled trellis way to your spacious two-bedroom, two-bath "home away from home" which I'm so glad these guests were able to enjoy!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Walk out the front door and you are at the beach. The prices are extremely reasonable. Great location. The rooms are clean, modern, and very comfortable. But it is the staff that makes this place shine. Very personable, very helpful and knowledgeable, very attentive, and just plain nice. Made us feel very welcome and took care of our every need. There is no restaurant here (but each room has a complete kitchen, with free coffee), but you walk out the front door and there are restaurants everywhere. Like I say: hard to beat.

4  Thank southerntravelerms

Aloha!

And MAHALO to these guests for staying with us and posting their Waikiki vacation experience!

I was really happy to see that they found our location which is right across the street from famous Waikiki Beach to be really convenient for their beach going activities and I was also happy to see that our ladies and gentlemen in housekeeping kept their suite clean and fully stocked with amenities. I was especially pleased however to read their comments about all of our staff. I have been at the property for the past 12+ years and each manager and staff member really tries their very best to make each guest experience the best it can be and I am really happy they were able to experience just that.

MAHALO again to these guests for staying wih us and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity of hosting them and all of you in the near future!