“You have to try it!”

USD 208.38*
and up
Private Surfing Lesson: Two Hour Surfing Lesson
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing Lessons in Hawaii!!Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas. Conveniently located in the Tour Lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, across the street from the famous Waikiki Beach. We offer Surfing lessons, Surfing Tours, Surfboard Rentals and Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons in Hawaii to people of all ages and skill levels. Open daily 8am to 5pm. All our instructors are expert, local surfers that are CPR and lifeguard certified.Whether you are a first time surfer ready to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to improve your skills. At PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII you are sure to have a SAFE, FUN and REWARDING surfing experience that you’ll never forget! ALOHA,
Reviewed 11 February 2012

When my husband and I started planning a trip to Honolulu, I half jokingly said that we should take a surf lesson. As we got closer to our trip, it seemed like a wonderful way to enjoy the culture of the island. We waited until we got to the island to pick a surf school and were so fortunate that we were directed to Kai Sallas' surf school. I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was for a two hour "group" lesson (just four people)... then Kai walked in. What?! A surf lesson from one of the best long boarders in the country?! We did some on land practicing and then he took us to the perfect spot in Waikiki, away from all the other surfers and tourists. He got in the water with us to help the group and we all got up multiple times. It was an amazing experience and I look forward to doing it again the next time we are in Honolulu.

There are newer reviews for Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii

Reviewed 31 January 2012

My fiancé and I signed up for the surfing lesson, it was just us and Ezra, and we loved it. Ezra was great. My fiancé and I are both quiet and Ezra was very friendly made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I was worried I would have trouble surfing but he got me up the FIRST TIME! Don’t go anywhere else, my fiancé tried surfing last year from an instructor on Waikiki beach and she said Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School was so much better and worth it.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We had a blast! They were very patient and informative. We had never been surfing before but were able to stand up on our second wave due to the great teaching!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

I had some friends in Town and they were keen to learn how to surf.
I took them to Kai and Ezra and they had a great experience.
They came back severall times before leaving Town. It's really personal and being pro surfers they can help your game in any level. Much Mahalos :)

1  Thank RomuloHonolulu
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My daughter had a couple lessons with Kai Sallas and it was the best part of her vacation. Kai was great with her! I would recommend him to anyone wanting to learn to surf.