This is a very nice hotel for the money and is in a good location. It is in Waikiki but not on the beach but a couple block walk to the beach with lots of restaurants and shops nearby like Ocean Walk and Hard Rock and there is a bus stop out front of building. The rooms are nice they are average size and come with a small refrigerator you can use and a safe and are clean the workers are very nice and helpful A+. The down side is the pool is small and not in the sun if you want a pool not the place. Other wise I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is conveniently located in Central Waikiki on Kuhio Avenue and is a short stroll to a wide variety of shopping and dinning on Kalakaua Avenue and the Waikiki Beach Walk promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki Malia Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki Malia By Outrigger Hawaii/Honolulu