8 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUSD 198
TraveluroUSD 216
ZenHotels.comUSD 225
5,591 results
All reviews the executive lounge mac restaurant the prince kuhio ocean view waikiki beach pool bar high floor short walk to the beach small balcony valet parking two blocks diamond head an upgrade our honeymoon abc store per day king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

Our trip to the Hilton Waikiki Beach was a combination of business and family vacation.
The front desk staff member, Ms. Frills, went out of her way to make sure our reservations and rooms were in order, and was very helpful with everything related to check-in. She was highly professional and competent and made our stay excellent from the start!

I travel very often for business, and Ms. Frills is one of the best!!!

Marian D.
Pennsylvania

Room tip: Great views of mountainside, and ocean on the other side
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MarianD19
Mark T, Coordinator at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Aloha Marian,
It was our pleasure having you as our guest, thank you for staying and taking the time to share your review. We're delighted you enjoyed a 5-star stay and that Ms. Frills helped to create a memorable experience, she'll be thrilled you mentioned her. We hope to welcome you back again for another seamless stay in the future!

Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

We are staying here for our honeymoon, which I informed when booking and upon checking in..... no upgrade or special touches from the hotel at all we might as well have not bothered telling them it was our honeymoon.

Mac/24 we have eaten here twice first for breakfast didn’t have anything over the top at it cost $65 with a small tip as the only good thing really was the server. I’ve seen that guests can get breakfast for $18 pp but not been told how that works. Second visit and the food wasn’t great so we have decided not to eat here again during our stay.

In a morning 5.30am it sounds like the cleaners are having a good natter out side on the corridor so if you are a light sleeper then it’s an early morning wake up call each morning.

The pool is small but ok there’s no service at the bar until 12 and the music around the pool isn’t that great to the extent me and my husband don’t bother with the pool due to the music it sounds like the same track is on repeat.

Pretty disappointed to say it’s our honeymoon but thankfully Hawaii is beautiful

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ninacress

Aloha Nina,
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us, and congratulations to you and your husband. Our apologies your special occasion was not acknowledged as it should have been. We appreciate all of your feedback and we're sorry the noise in the hallway interrupted your morning and the music at the pool deck was not to your liking. We will share all of your comments with the management team. If your travels bring you back to Waikiki we hope you'll consider giving us another chance, we'd love the opportunity to create a more memorable experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 May 2019

Last time, I stayed at the Hilton Garden, and wanted another Hilton location that offered late night food and a view so I tried this location. I informed them that my flight would arrive late and they kept my room. I had a lovely view, and was checked in by a really sweet guest services member, Carolyn. Everything seemed great, until the next morning. I heard a banging on my door early in the morning. I was tired and groggy and had to open the door to two men who said they were checking the fire alarm. Why the hell do you wake a guest up early in the morning to check an fire alarm without notifying them at first and ruining their experience?
I was unable to return to sleep after that intrusion. The pillows were too thin as well.
Everyone ravs about the Mac24/7, I honestly don't see what the rav is aside from food being available 24/7. The servers are nice, but the food is nothing to get excited about. I paid $800 plus for a $400 experience

Room tip: higher floors with a ocean view
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ify_Eva
Mark T, Coordinator at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Aloha Eva,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, it was our pleasure having you as our guest. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review, and apologize for the inconvenience of being woke the first morning unexpectedly. Thank you for all of your feedback and we have shared your comments with the management team. If your travels bring you back to Waikiki we hope you'll consider giving us another chance, we would love to invite you back for a seamless stay on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2019

Came back home after five nights at the Hilton Waikiki Beach and have to say I was a bit impressed with the hotel. I specifically chose this hotel over the Hilton Hawaiian Village as a lot of people mention the HHV is a zoo.

Positives: Great employees who are friendly and get things done ASAP (shoutout to the valet, housekeeping, and maintenance depts), spread is decent at the Executive Lounge for breakfast and evening snacks, and the internet speeds are quite good.

Negatives: Poor soundproofing windows and thin flooring/walls as you can hear your neighbors pretty well, which can get frustrating when the little ones start running around late in the evening hours. Not sure how long the handicapped elevator at the front entrance hasn't been working but it was a bit inconvenient having to go through the back entrance every time with my handicapped father. Also, the driveway for valet is quite narrow when busy, so not convenient for those using wheelchairs.

A few things I'm 50/50 on are the resort fees which I know most hotels are charging in Waikiki.. I honestly feel like this should be "optional" to those like myself who didn't utilize any of the stuff that was included in the fee except for the two "complimentary" water bottles. The location of the hotel might not be too important for some people but I preferred the area by the Embassy Suites (less traffic).

Would I come back? It really depends on the rate difference between this hotel and the other Hilton properties in Waikiki. If I'm traveling with my handicapped father, I might pay the premium and go for the Embassy Suites as that property is more spacious and handicapped friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy Y

Aloha Jimmy,
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Waikiki Beach. We're happy you enjoyed your stay overall and that the friendly and efficient team members from valet, housekeeping and maintenance ensured a great experience. Our apologies for the inconvenience with the elevators while the front entrance lift was being repaired. We appreciate all of your feedback and hope you'll choose to stay with us again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you and your father back on your next visit to Waikiki.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay! It was a 2 min walk from the beach. They had live music almost every night in the lobby. The pool and jacuzzi were small but overall a nice area to hangout for a bit. Staff was friendly! We purchased through Costco and breakfast was included. Breakfast was pretty tasty. Pictures are from the view from our room.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Travelerintraining16

Aloha,
Thank you for being our guest and sharing your review, we're delighted you enjoyed a 5-star stay and that the nightly live music and friendly team members helped make for a memorable experience. We're so grateful for your recommendation and hope you'll be back with us again on your next visit to beautiful Waikiki.