4,989 results
All reviews the executive lounge mac restaurant the prince kuhio hour restaurant ocean view waikiki beach lobby bar short walk to the beach high floor valet parking small balcony two blocks diamond head pool area is the main drag hospitality room an upgrade
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Hilton Waikiki provided a clean and inviting room. Amenities and concierge services were top notch. Family experience was heighten when Hilton Waikiki provided a courtesy room for a brief time ( 1 hour) allowing us to freshen up before our late flight departed. Thank you Hilton Waikiki! :-)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM-HiltonWaikiki, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Love a 5 !!!!

Thank you.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Clean and friendly hotel! Great location. Happy we chose to stay here and looking forward to a return visit. Housekeeping staff did a great job in keeping our room clean. After our departure we figured out that we forgot an item in our room. Housekeeping went went above and beyond to return our calls, find the forgotten item and mail the item back to us. Thank you to a HONEST and HELPFUL staff! We will be back for another visit!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Aloha,
I think we are just an all around nice hotel also!!

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is alright but certainly nothing special. We stayed on the 35th floor in a mountain view room and were a little disapointed by a number of things. Firstly was the way we were dropped off, it may not be the hotels fault but the shuttled drop off ay the back of the hotel, its a little dingy and not a great first impression. Staff were lovely on check-in but weren't too helpful when we discovered that we only had two double beds instead of a king. It was a huge inconvenience as my partner is very tall and couldn't fit on the bed let alone with me as well. Not the most romantic having to sleep in seperate beds. We were told they couldn't fix it at the time and we had to call everyday to see if the could move us. Which they couldn't. The room was quite lovely and the bathroom was beautiful however the hallways look a little dingy as the carpet is old, worn and stained. The pool is ok but nothing spectacular.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel G

I am so sorry about your bed situation. Were you GTD a king with your booking? Please let me know so I can find out what happened.
As a quick FYI we start replacing all of our guest room carpet in 30 days !!

Mahalo,

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Overall, I enjoyed my 5-night stay, and I would stay again. The price is high, but not too unreasonable relative to the other hotels in area.
As a Diamond member I was upgraded to a nice oceanview room on the 18th floor. I enjoyed my balcony, especially while drinking a delicious Mai Tai. :)

Pros:
- comfortable bed and pillows
- nice big shower
- large TV with easy to connect devices
- local, organic tea
- local, really nice shampoo (mango!) and soap
- great happy hours - Myles makes the best Mai Tai
- great, friendly service
- daily water for Diamond members
- access to Executive Lounge for Diamond members
- free drinking water throughout the hotel
- nice gym - everything I needed, and the equipment had nice features
- location - just one block from the beach and one block to the zoo area

Cons:
- The food in the Executive Lounge was not Vegan-friendly. Most of the hot items (like the breakfast potatoes) had meat and/or cheese mixed in with it.
- The Executive Lounge was not relaxing nor clean. Most of the time, trash cans were overflowing. There were 5 TVs playing, each on a different station, and there was music playing. Very annoying.
- Bugs - I saw a few small bugs/roaches in my room
- Food delivery service was a bit of a disappointment. The pizza is okay, but the hamburger was not good quality and was not cooked correctly.

Room Tip: oceanview rooms are the even numbers - anything above the 6th floor is preferrable.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank L R

We always try to take care of our most loyal Hilton Guests. So pleased we could take care of you!
Mahalo,

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Located in an excellent location, just a couple minutes walk to the beach. It has 37 floors, make sure to get a room on a top floor if you want a great view of Waikiki. The hotel it self has many amenities, such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, business centre, restaurant, etc. Good choice of breakfast food and helpful, competent staff. Totally recommendable for a nice stay in Honolulu or Waikiki.

Room Tip: top floor and executive rooms with access to the executive lounge.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
GM-HiltonWaikiki, General Manager at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Nice! When I read the reviews our staff always stands out !!!