“Look No Further, Eat Here”
Review of Steak Shack

Steak Shack
Ranked #6 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is the best place to grab lunch anywhere near Fort DeRussy. It's quick, not too expensive and very tasty. I recommend the mixed plate (chicken and beef). There's a lot of meat and it's quite filling, especially with the rice and salad. We usually try and grab lunch here at least once anytime we vacation in Waikiki.

1  Thank ripcordzz
There are newer reviews for Steak Shack

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

After a few days of finding ourselves needing to book in advance or worse, lining up for a meal, we just had to get away from hotel food. This is a GREAT find. Service is fantastic. They're very friendly and cooked my steak to my liking. A few minutes later, my meal is ready. I opted for the steak and chicken combo and it was well more than enough to share (if you're not a particularly big eater). It came with white rice and salad. I also had the teriyaki sauce. Yum! Great food, great price, great / fast service. We went Saturday at sunset.

1  Thank Sharon O
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a good little find!

Tender yummy steak chunks with salad and rice for $8.75!!!

A good casual beachside dinner

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved it so much that we ate lunch here every chance we got. The steak was the best! Loved this place you all need to try it.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Definitely did not disappoint! The past reviews were spot in and I think we are grabbing some before we leave for the airport tomorrow. We enjoyed a nice picnic in the near by area!

Been to Steak Shack? Share your experiences!