“Excellent place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The room was clean and well kept. Almost everything you need from the kitchen to the bathroom were all provided for. There were enough supply of towels and linens. The hotel concierge of Vacation Internationale were all warm and processed our check in and check out in an efficient way. I also appreciate Terry's quick response to all my queries before booking was so prompt and the booking went on smoothly. Thank you for making our vacation worth remembering.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of the room, enough linens and towels.Fast internet
Liked least: We have to use another elevator to access the parking garage.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
21 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay!!! We truly appreciate your business! Terry
Jorden_Mo...
“Great Place!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I contacted Rick about a condo in the royal kuhio that I found and let me just say how grateful I am! I had never rented a condo before and never been to Hawaii either so I was pretty nervous! Rick and his team at discount time share rentals were amazing! They answered all of my questions and worked very hard to meet all my needs! I arrived at the condo after check in hours and the security guard was very sweet and walked me thru the whole process! Once arriving to my room I was BEYOND pleased! The room was very clean and honestly, the pictures don't do it justice!! The views were awesome, everything is within walking distance and it was surprisingly quiet considering it was 4th of July and RIMPAC season. The free parking really comes in handy, considering there is almost no street parking so that was a BIG plus. The VI Resorts team are extremely kind and are there almost all day for any needs you have.
I just want to say that I was beyond happy and pleased with the condo and the way I was treated while I stayed! I will definitely stay there again and highly recommend this place. Only thing I will note is that, the building is owned by different people so I can't speak for the whole building but definitely make sure to go through rick when booking!

Thanks!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenience of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Alameda, California
“Just like Home”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The place was very comfortable and the amenities are just like my place on the mainland, when I was single, very homing, but walking distance to Waikiki and all the hot spots it has to offer. We woke up every morning, had our coffee and made breakfast, and eat it on the lanai and we would start planning our fun filled day. The owner did his very best to give us the best room available and to make our stay the best he had to offer. We will be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to Waikiki and the laundry room. Security guard.
Liked least: Street noise was loud, this place needs double pane windows. Newer appliances
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
People with disabilities Older travelers
Becky R
Kansas City, Kansas
“Wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We loved the condo, it was in a great location and perfect for what our whole family needed. Rick worked with us and helped get out group a nice place to stay! The kids loved the pool. We just walked to shop and go to the beach, plenty of places to eat near the condos as well! Would love to stay again if we get lucky to take another trip to beautiful Hawaii!!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
chadschi
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I was very satisfied with the room we had. The communication with the owner (rick) was quick and very helpful. I already booked a room for next month.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing