“A Full Family of 20 for dinner”
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 2,604 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We all gathered in Hawaii for the third time in six years! We are staying 5 days for a Christmas reunion, all 20 of up. Three generations!
We had the private room booked for dinner and really enjoyed it. Both food and service where excellent! We had a variety of plated to share including seafood, meats and side dishes.
Well done BLT, we would return and would recommend!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We started with a popover that was over cooked followed by a salad of yellowed lettuce, including the core, with little dressing (had to ask for more dressing.) The side dish of asparagus was tasteless and there were more dried stalks than spears. The steaks were okay. The service staff was excellent. The waiter seldom returned. One would expect more for $250! We were looking forward to a great meal as we have had previously. It did not happen last. I hope this was an aberration.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

My wife and I dined here over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend and both came away very impressed with the the whole experience; their attention to detail, the great flavors and the level of service overall. Every plate, my steak, my wife's butter-fish and all the appetizers and side dishes were amazing. They surprised us with small in between plates of pate and a couple other small bites in between, their signature popovers and seasoned olive oils and butters were killer.. Our waitress was incredibly informed on their food, local flavors and their sommelier selected great wines by the glass that worked for each of our plates. The Manager, Andrew Spinelli, came out a couple times to check in on the customers and sat down to speak with us each time.
Highly recommend a night out here if you are staying in Waikiki

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I would never come again as I didn't feel comfortable for my dining experience especially during thr bill settlement! I went there with my husband, sister and my sister's husband. Being told by the server that we could choose any 3 courses from the blackboard menu at only $85, we did exactly what we were told. But, end up required to pay each course separately which sumed up to more than $85 as written. We had asked the server and he said we chose individually so calculated individually which was a totally different story when we ordered. Didn't drag on with him and paid. However, we don't want anybody suffer again. So, we decided to share our experience here. It's not only about the money we paid, but also the honesty of the staff. It's an astonishing experience since we didn't expect this could happen..

1  Thank Jasmine N
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Starting with the popovers, everything we are at BLT was delicious! The servers were attentive and provided excellent service throughout our evening. The prices are on the higher end but worth every penny!

Been to BLT Steak? Share your experiences!