Lowest prices for your stay
USD 139
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Hotels.com
USD 128
USD 128
PricelineUSD 139
FindHotelUSD 128
TravelocityUSD 128
All reviews family owned hotel coffee bar downstairs near ala moana shopping center short term stay cute boutique hotel emailed the hotel room was clean beach park convenient store nice breakfast walking distance lobby level awesome hotel great position i highly recommend this hotel will stay there again nice size
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

In town for a family emergency, I chose to stay at the Paniolo at the Equus because it has a bar at the pool, which I knew I would need at the end of a long day. I was not disappointed!

I made a point to stop at the bar/cafe for my morning latte and evening cocktails. There was always a friendly hello from the Paniolo when I arrived or left the hotel room. Blake, Chad, and Yulua were so fun and welcoming! The cocktail menu is great and the drinks are top notch, and the lattes were beautiful and delicious! I was pleasantly surprised to find such a warm and welcoming vibe at the Paniolo.

The hotel room was clean and comfortable with a nice lanai. Due to covid, I had to request housekeeping, and they only did it once during my week’s stay, and they did not take out the trash. There was street noise, even on the 6th floor, but simply closing the door and using the AC drowned it out.

It was a great stay and I highly recommend the Paniolo at Equus!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Equus hotel for a ~1.5 months staycationing during the pandemic. Super friendly and nice staff, even during the tough time of pandemic hotel was keeping the positive energy. Hotel’s manager upgraded my room since I was staying for a long period and they also changed my room couple times to accommodate with my work from hotel situations.
Rooms were cleaned regularly and I had no issues with room service.
I’ll definitely stay there again and absolutely recommend this hotel to whoever cares about the location and a boutique style hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

We visited the Paniolo Bar & Cafe this morning for some coffee and breakfast and had a lovely time! Our barista, Blake, made us delicious coffees and we look forward to coming back another morning, or for happy hour one evening soon!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kris White, Owner at Paniolo at the Equus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Please feel free to stop in and see us again sometime soon. Mahalo

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed at the Paniolo at the Equus during this past holiday season, and my girlfriend and I had a spectacular time. Blake and Chad were efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable, and made us feel welcome

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoyed spending the holidays with us. We hope to welcome you back many more times in the future. Aloha

Reviewed 31 December 2020

This spot was a highlight of our visit to Waikiki. Our boy Chad absolutely killed every drink he made. If the bar was shy on ingredients he offered an alternative or created a cocktail that knocked it out of the park. Blake is basically his wingman and they’re quite a duo. Atmosphere here is welcoming and relaxing, a great spot to start or end your night!

Trip type: Travelled with family