Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Allie T

LOUD BEWARE!!!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 May 2021
Awesome hotel but the street musicians ruin it . You can’t relax , sleep etc . Soooooo loud . I wish I read a review that told me this. It’s unfortunate because it’s a great hotel with fantastic service but I would not stay here or recommend it to anyone again
Responded 19 May 2021
Aloha,
Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback about your experience at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. We sincerely apologize about the street noise you experience. We'll still look forward to welcoming you back in your next visit her at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger.
Mahalo Nui Loa!
  • travelup.com
1.0 km from Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel
View more hotels in Honolulu
1,242 results
All reviews aroma cafe maui brewing co front desk the cafe downstairs the cheesecake factory rooms are beautiful perfect location pool area housekeeping staff waikiki beach the aloha spirit included breakfast international marketplace wonderful stay partial view i highly recommend this hotel amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

From our first greeting from Jenny through our meals and room experience, I recommend Waikiki Beachcomber highly.
Valet staff, desk staff, options for all kinds of amenities were perfect.
Acai bowls in Aroma, with live music, and veggie burgers and drinks from Maui Brewery made it a great location to return to after we explored other cities and local restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elleno761
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Aloha,
Thank you for staying at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. It is our pleasure to know that you loved your experience. We will be sure to share your glowing review about our hosts with the rest of our team. Mahalo and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Mahalo

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

We were booked at the Ohana East where we have stayed many times. They hadn't reopened yet so we got moved to the Beachcomber. The room was OK, the beds were fine, etc. The street noise was a bit much but quieted down around 10 pm or so. There was sporadic noise throughout the night. The front desk staff (Jenny!), maids, and car valets were friendly and efficient. If we come back to Waikiki to stay again I would stay at Ohana East or Malia because they are on quieter Kuhio. BTW they are filling in the ocean at Waikiki with sand so the water is murky and the waves are confused.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank tutana
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Aloha tutana,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback! We are so sorry for the inconvenience of having to relocate, however, it has been our esteemed pleasure to host you at the Waikiki Beachcomber. Thank you for your kind comments for Jenny, housekeeping, and valets. We look forward to sharing your review with them! We also apologize for the noise from the street performers. We are working with our city officials to improve this aspect of our guest experience.

Mahalo

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay here! It was a much needed relaxing day for me. Front desk - Sam checked me in and she was very sweet. She made me feel very welcomed. Also got to interact with a manager there, her name is Kiana. She was very nice and so much Aloha there. My room was very nice and i love my view!! I had a partial ocean and city view and i just loved everything about it. I was in a corner room which i liked because it was quiet and I got to relax. I spend some time in the pool area and ordered some drinks at the Aroma cafe. Excellent service! I wish I could’ve stayed longer but i will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Angel_Gem1989
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Aloha Angel,

Thank you so much for your valued review! We are truly honored by your kind comments for our hotel and our staff. Mahalo nui for acknowledging the hospitality provided by Sam and Kiana. We look forward to sharing your feedback with them and are so proud to have them as part of our 'ohana. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Waikiki Beachcomber and we eagerly await your return!

A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

Our stay at the beachcomber was nothing short of amazing! Kiana helped me in booking my stay & made the process so easy. 10/10 recommend staying here and ask for her if you need help! She is the best at what she does and was so kind. Definitely coming back for another staycation soon! Thank you Kiana for your help!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Puaxc
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Aloha,
Thank you for staying at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger and for posting a thoughtful review of your experience. It is rewarding to know that you found our host, particularly our Front Office Manager Kiana, as kind and very helpful. It is our priority to make sure all of our guests are satisfied with the service we provide and that your stay at the resort is one of the high light of your vacation.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had such an amazing stay! The hotel itself is very beautiful, well maintained, offers great amenities, and is central to everything, including a 2-min walk to the beach!

I also want to highlight all of the wonderful stay from the front desk, to the stores, to the kind women that spotlessly cleaned our room every day — the staff here is exceptional!! Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Anthony M
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger, Guest Services / Front Office at Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Aloha,
We are pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and our beautiful location with easy access to the Waikiki lifestyle. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Mahalo for choosing Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger.