We were there for 8 days and felt the rooms were nice but as a platnum member I was expecting more perks which never materialized. I got what was called an ocean view room but the view was really of the street mall below. If you lean over the balcony there was maybe a few degrees of water view.
What was also disappointig was there were no breakfast or snack options which usually hotels offer for Platnum guests.
The lobby is extremely busy with alot of activities as the Jimmy Buffet restaurant is in the same building along with a show.
Although the rooms were nice and clean I probably would not stay there next time I am in Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. It is home to the Magic of Polynesia show, the one and only Jimmy Buffett's Restaurant & Bar, and Macy's Waikiki department store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Hawaii/Honolulu