Loved my stat... Rooms are huge, I was in 3001 . Will probably request same room again. Housekeeping staff are excellent.
Good to Ask for room at high floors
and an updated room. If you are parking rental car, ask for a spot on lower floors.
Call before you arrive and get parking spot. There is a daily charge for parking.
Take parking elevator down to lobby then turn right ... Front desk is on right past security.
Lots of great restaurants in downtown, you just have to get used to the homeless in some areas.
Large Walmart and longs drugs 50-100ft away next door.
Will stay here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu