“Best Diving Company in Oahu”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 367 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went out with Erik from Oahu Diving and had a blast. They took as to all the good sites and had excellent customer service. They were really helpful and knowledgeable. And we saw sea turtles so that was a plus

Date of experience: April 2018
OahuDiving, Manager at Oahu Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you Conley! We had a nice time with you all. Mahalo

Write a ReviewReviews (2,586)
All reviews
in 58 reviews
"marine life"
in 80 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I could not of picked a better instructor team, so calm (which helped ease my nerves). My husband and 13 yo are experienced divers, but this was a first for myself and 10 yo. Very glad I have now experienced life under the water!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank kristenmrogers

Thank you Kristen for choosing Oahu Diving. Appreciate your review. Come back anytime.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our group of 4 first-time divers had an amazing time with Eric and Brad. They are great instructors, and we felt comfortable and safe the entire time. They also made sure we had pictures with each other and with the sea turtles :) All-in-all, an amazing experience and highly recommend when in Oahu!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Erik and Brad were awesome! They were so accommodating and made me feel so comfortable for my first time diving. They took us to see tons of fish, sea turtles, and even sharks. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!! Highly recommend Oahu diving

Date of experience: March 2018
OahuDiving, Manager at Oahu Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Quinn for the nice review and recommending Oahu Diving. Mahalo

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They took me in at the last minute which was awesome because that day was the only day they had a spot open before I left the island. As a first time diver, It was a wonderful experience, Erik was friendly, kind and professional with his instruction. I got to do both dives comfortably and gained a love for Diving in the process.

Date of experience: March 2018
OahuDiving, Manager at Oahu Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

John thanks bunches for leaving us a nice review. See you next time for sure. Aloha