All reviews tennis hall of fame within walking distance private parking quiet location my husband and i coffee maker suite refrigerator
Reviewed 9 August 2013

What a great way to end our 10 day adventure on the east coast! BEAUTIFUL spacious rooms, great location, knowledgeable innkeeper (thank you Lorna) nice breakfast, reasonably priced, and homemade chocolate chip cookies as well! Our only regret was that we were only able to stay one night....longer next time for sure! Roger and Jennie

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2013

this was our 4th stay with Lorna and Emily,and it just keeps getting better! The location is perfect for us, and the latest great addition to a perfect vacation was bathrobes in the rooms. Comfy and cozy!! We love the Belle View and will keep coming back each year. Attention is paid to every detail, and it feels like home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend in Newport at this great B&B. I didn't know much about Newport's lay out or the location of this inn when I booked our stay but it turned out perfectly! We were midway between the beach and downtown and were able to walk everywhere. We were a few blocks from the hustle and bustle of downtown where we went each night for dinner, close to Bellevue Avenue and the mansions, and a few blocks from First Beach and the Cliff Walk. We found this to be the best part of the stay. On top of that the breakfast host was extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was nice and clean, and very reasonable for the price we paid. We were both very happy with this inn and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonable but warm and inviting, inn in Newport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My wife Heidi and I just got back from a great three day getaway in Newport and we stayed at a wonderful Bed & Breakfast that we just had to share with everyone intending to go to Newport. Lorna Zaloumis (Owner/Innkeeper Extraordinaire) went the extra mile to make sure our every need was met. The room was very clean, comfortable and refreshed daily. The Breakfast, with a variety of pastries special ordered just for you, was fantastic. Cereal, Hard Boiled Fresh Eggs, Yogurt and Fresh Fruit Salad. There was even an unending supply of cold bottled water, freshly baked cookies and power bars available throughout the day, not to mention fresh coffee. All this at a bargain price, and a great location by the Tennis Hall of Fame and the Mansions. This is THE PLACE to stay while visiting Newport. We were made to feel like the only guests there! Efcharisto Lorna! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Dear Zoulomis Family.....thank you for such a wonderful stay for my mother and I! I could not have asked for a better place to stay and will try my hardest to come again next year!

Lourna's adorable Bed & Breakfast is located right across the street from the International Tennis Hall of Fame. So if you are attending the tournament held in early July each year like we did....this is the perfect place to stay. Lourna and her husband, along with helper Emily made our stay so relaxing and perfect. We stayed in the Freebody Suite which had a master bedroom and a sitting room separated by a door that could be closed at night. The sitting room had a sofa which folded out into a fouton and that is where I slept. It was just like a real bed, very comfortable. My mother slept in a big four poster bed in the other room. The room was air conditioned with a window air conditioner that worked very well. Each room had a ceiling fan as well. The room was beautifully adorned with great antiques that they have collected. I understand they have an antiques store as well which we did not have time to visit. Beautiful décor, lovely rugs, just cozy. The bathroom was large with a nice shower and great Turkish towels. She has everything you need in there including a hair dryer.
There are many places to sit and relax at this B & B.....rocking chairs on the front porch, rocking chair on the back porch. Lovely back yard with a great Greek statue. In the front yard Lourna has many beautiful flowers and a very cozy little swing. I could go on forever. My mother and I were very comfortable and felt well looked after.
Lourna serves a nice breakfast. No hot plates like eggs, etc. But this was all my mom and I needed. Each day she asks you what you want for the next morning. She goes to a bakery near by and picks it all up. It is lovely. Croissants, muffins, bagels, etc. Then she serves it to you with fruit and then makes fruit salad as well. She has a toaster if you want to toast your bagel. She has a refrigerator stocked with milk, water, cream cheese, yogurt. She has whole fruit out. She has three different types of cereal out. She has hard boiled eggs. Everything you could want and she is right there on top of it. By the way, she has a wonderful personality...so warm, friendly and welcoming.
She also has a small coffee station in a different area. It is a Keurig machine and she has any tea or coffee you want available 24-7. She also makes homemade chocolate chip cookies and leaves them out at night....I think I ate the whole plate. She also has a small refrigerator stocked with water and she leaves granola bars out as well. This is all for the late night or early riser that wants a snack! Yum!
Okay, I could go on forever, but this place is great. And.....she takes care of you....anything you want.
Thank you Lourna and husband! We will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family