“Great Pizza & Ribs!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

In town for a quick trip and after a day of siteseeing we opted to order out and stay in. I wanted pizza, my husband had wanted ribs last night - best of both worlds! Reading reviews I was nervous 1) about the quality of the food when ordering takeout and 2) the value for the price. Pizza was great, size as expected and the perfect amount of cheese (I don't like my pizza cheese heavy). My husband liked the ribs and his only complaint was that he didn't need a full rack! He said he would pay double for the corn bread though A little pricey but is to be expected in a resort town. All-in-all we were pleased with our experience.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

So it is Sunday afternoon, a gorgeous day in the fall and my husband and I decided to order a pizza from Nikolas. It was freakin' amazing. We just got a large pepperoni pizza, but it arrived quickly, hot, and not soggy. Love this place!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent place, very tasty, open after 12 am
Been at the city for one night and will definitely come back!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

In general, I like Nikolas Pizza-- the waitstaff are generally friendly, the razor thin pizza (Pepperoni and Kalamata Olive in particular) is yummy, and the Greek options are much appreciated. However, the past few times I placed delivery orders I have had negative experiences. Incidents of not delivering the items ordered or delivering items made incorrectly based on instructions/requests, are becoming all too frequent. Based on these experiences, I will not utilize Nikolas Pizza's delivery service as quality control seems to be lacking.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We were looking for a place for a quick lunch and stumbled onto Nikolas. It was a slow afternoon and we had the place to ourselves initially. Nevertheless the service was friendly and attentive. Our entries were quickly served and enjoyable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Nikolas Pizza Newport? Share your experiences!