“Good”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was really good. Loved being seated next to the window where you can look outside and enjoy the view.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,174)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We dropped into Newport tired and hungry. The woman at our Inn took one look at us and steered us to the parrot. "They have a 13 page menu and three floors, so you'll never wait and your kids will find something that they like." All of this was true- including the divine lobster roll. Cool old bar.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Food was ok - nothing extraordinary. They had some neat drinks that were pretty good. The waitress was very sweet & attentive. We went for lunch and it was very expensive with just a couple drinks (and we are in NYC metro, so I don't say that lightly) and for the quality of the meal. But, I would go back to just get a drink.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Out of all the restaurants that fail in Newport, I’m surprised this one hasn’t made the list. The scallop appetizer was horrible. Chewy scallops with a disgusting Asian sticky sauce. The clam chowder was OK... the chilled lobster roll was OK.. the buffalo calamari was OK.. won’t be returning. There are better options out there.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We came for a late lunch - starved- and were rewarded with tasty, excellent food with such a friendly waitress. I had their goat cheese salad, and it was the best I’ve ever had! Wanted to go back the next day, but ran out of time. We’ll be back!