“Very good food but very great service!”
Review of Fifth Element

Fifth Element
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifth Element is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 253 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for dinner. We were greeted and seated with a smile. Ordered the spinach balls - they were very good. For dinner - I had the burger, my husband the salmon but the
ultimate show stopper was the toffee pudding -off the chart! Much gratitude towards Jasper, our server, who provided exceptional service .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

If you come here, you won’t be disappointed! The risotto is amazing and the toffee pudding is to die for!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I have to start off by saying we got the lamb poutine and there was some kind of paper wrapper in it! This was REALLY disappointing\gross, but at the same time we had already eaten so much of it and it was delicious. We told the wait staff and they didn't put that on our bill, which was nice of them. I would definitely recommend the dish, although I wish it had more cheese. Very tasty, though.

For the main course I had the filet (cut different than usual?). I found it a bit chewy, but it was still good. The garlic mashed were okay. The broccolini was a bit dry and chewy as well.

The ambience of this place was cool, though, and we had a nice dinner with friends.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Apps and a great salad followed by a kickass toffee pudding made for a great light dinner. Friendly waitstaff and eclectic vibe. Definitely would go back. Spinach balls were awesome!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My wife and I visited the Fifth Element on a Tuesday with our baby and found the staff very friendly and helpful. Even though it was out of season, in the middle of the week and not crowded, we enjoyed the atmosphere and would recommend a visit at any time of the year.

We particularly enjoyed the Spinach Balls and Crispy Feta starters - both delicious on their own and even better when combined!