All reviews double tree doubletree club medical center front desk valet parking to roswell park cancer institute chocolate chip cookies anchor bar warm cookies shuttle service free shuttle buffalo downtown great place to stay hotel restaurant excellent stay wings one night stay
Reviewed 9 October 2016

My husband and I were in Buffalo briefly to visit family. We usually stay at Hampton Inn but there was no availability when we reserved weeks ahead of the trip. I was disappointed that we would have to stay at DoubleTree.
Randy, the front desk star, totally changed my mind. He is the epitome of hospitality. There was a plumbing problem with the sink in the first room we were given. It was discovered immediately and Randy handled everything like the pro he definitely is. He belongs in the hospitality industry but he should be promoted and everything possible should be done to keep him in the employ of DoubleTree.
We are Hilton Honors Diamond Members and, because of the excellent experience we had in Buffalo, we have opened our eyes to the DoubleTree line.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MARIENNEP
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Very clean - and the staff was top notch. Valet parking and everything... felt like we were treated like royalty! Had a wedding and a lot of the guest stayed here they did a great job accommodating all of us

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My dad had a heart attack and was at the hospital across the street. The staff here took amazing care of my mom for three weeks, treating her like family, making sure she was taking care of herself as she cared for my pop. I can't tell you how much their service meant to our family.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Staff friendly and knowledgeable Patient. Very clean and quiet.Have paid much more for less! EZ valet parking. Very safe area.The staff acted like they were my full time assistants! Great engagement.Room was perfectly equipped. The standard by which others should be judged.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 28 September 2016

The staff and the janitorial was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. The hot cookie upon arrival was great. The rooms were clean but the beds were very soft and most uncomfortable. The charge for valet parking was pricey - the only other choice was a parking garage but that would have been costly also - clocking in and out - would add up quickly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family