All reviews double tree doubletree club medical center front desk valet parking to roswell park cancer institute chocolate chip cookies anchor bar warm cookies shuttle service free shuttle buffalo downtown great place to stay hotel restaurant excellent stay wings one night stay
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Dated Hotel that offers convenient location for Hospital area. Not much in walking distance less than a mile. Just over a mile in a few directions is Artsy Allentown area with many restaurants and nightlife. The downtown area just over mile in another direction. The adjoining areas are a bit dilapidated but being from Philly nothing haven't walked through before. Valet $14 a day good considering Hospital is $10 for garage.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The service by the staff was great, From the time I was checked will provided with high quality customer service. They provided quick shuttle service, gave me all the information I need to ensure I had a complete experience of buffalo.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Try your luck - do not bank on good service. Hilton family of hotels apparently has no consistent quality control across geographies and will hire anyone. We had a super experience in Agra, India at Doubletree but this hotel in Buffalo was the opposite. Our waitress Christina Schiavetti refused to serve my wife and turned her back on her and said "good" when my wife commented that she cannot eat there - because the waitress was rude, made facial expressions and sounds and was trying to hurry her with her order. This was a first but certainly has tainted our view of Hilton and Doubletree for ever. The reception staff was good but we have no evidence that any disciplinary action was taken and we were shaken by this experience. As a result our overall trying is not weighted equally amongst all the factors, rather by the customer experience

Rooms are clean and Hilton/Doubletree quality

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sunand M
Calvin P, On behalf of the hotel staff at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel as your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This hotel is in a good area, located directly across the street from the hospital. There is no onsite parking but they do offer valet services. I would recommend paying for the valet service as opposed to parking yourself (in the deck) because the deck charges per entry/exit.
The front desk was always courteous and offered to have my car pulled up front each time I specified I needed it available.
The one draw back to my visit was the breakfasts. The food was okay but you will not find a variety of food. The hotel voucher only covers a bagel, coffee and juice which again does not offer much of a variety in choices.
Other than the breakfasts I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend it to others.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Staying at the hotel was a great experience. I had a pleasant and enjoyable trip made nicer by the great accommodations offered at the Doubletree Club by Hilton in Buffalo. They have a clean and renovated facility that you won't be disappointed with. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled solo