1,924 results
All reviews harbor bistro bar tender front desk staff wings hotel restaurant hockey game niagara falls downtown area bartender michael ny
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well, the old Adam’s Mark has seen better days but we are excited to see what the new owners will do with this premier property. It is a fantastic location for all things Buffalo! Unfortunately the carpets and guest rooms are quite outdated. The pool is a nice size but could use some cleaning. The views from the upper floors are great but the windows are dirty and drafty. We will definitely revisit the “Buffalo Grand Hotel” sometime next year to see how it turns out.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights and, while they are transitioning to new ownership, I really felt like a few things were just lacking.
It was dusty, the carpet was worn, they were understaffed, the female bar tender was less than friendly, buttons on the elevators were not working etc etc etc.
I would have rated this place a 3, maybe 4 until Sunday night... when we ran into Robert Amabile.
Robert A. was a shuttle/limo driver that chauffeured us back and forth from dinner. And let me tell ya, that A lives up to it’s academic grade. Robert was friendly, proactive, punctual and put the “lit” in hospitality.
Easily earned those five stars as well as my heart as I felt completely taken care of whilst in route to and from the Robert’s... I mean Adam’s Mark hotel in Buffalo.
When I come visit Robert again, I am excited to see all the new improvements the brand new hotel will have. I think that Robert has set the bar that the rest of the hotel will have to live up to.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Reception staff very helpful, great bar including a happy hour with free bites to eat including buffalo wings and cheese sticks. Pleasant helpful lady behind the bar serving drinks.The bedroom warm and comfortable with a good size bathroom. Buffalo it's self is
quite interesting with some naval ships and submarine in at the lake to explore and some wonderful building especially the town hall. The best was the bar we went back to have a sandwich with chips egg before going to bed. We did retire to bed At a reasonable time but were disturbed by a group of guests arriving, but that life

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Best Lobby bar in Buffalo !!!
Best wings in Buffalo!!!
It is a great location because you are downtown for dining and entertainment,
and close to the Highway for an easy trip to New Era field where the Bills play!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The photos show a beautiful hotel. When you pull up, the foundation, valet attendants, lobby, and bar within the lobby make you feel as if you have entered a modern, updated hotel. Then you get to your room. They are so tiny and outdated. The beds seem smaller than a double. The furniture is scuffed and peeling.

There is a company from Canada advertised to be taking over the hotel. I would encourage them to combine two rooms to make one room in order to give more space. Sign say they will be focused on remodeling the community areas when the rooms needs it more!!

Date of stay: October 2018