All reviews full kitchen four poster bed full service bar wedding reception one bedroom apartment attending a wedding continental breakfast living room yogurt high ceilings lobby bar stay there again first floor event elmwood furnishings accommodations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Enjoyed my stay here. Pros: It was wonderful to simply go to my room after attending a wedding. Large apartment like room that was clean. It has a full kitchen. My room on the 3rd floor had a city loft feel with beautiful windows. Bathroom is large and updated. Bed was comfy. Cons: There is busy street traffic noise. I didn't have a car and there was no place to eat within walking distance and no restaurant at the hotel. They did leave some breakfast items in the kitchen which was appreciated. There was no full length mirror that I could find.
Good city hotel especially if attending an event there.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank trav16
Reviewed 26 July 2018

My husband and I booked our room here through Expedia after a curious look around the Niagara area. We didn't want to do anything fancy, but we definitely wanted to have somewhere relaxing.

The room was wonderful. It was large for a studio-style room, and very clean. It took us a little while to figure out the DVI box, but that's user error.

Our room was right outside the common area on the first floor, which was very spacious but cozy. There were some gaming tables, a pool table, and just some chairs around smaller tables for people to relax on. Since my husband and I are avid board game players, the gaming tables were great for us to set up and have a nice evening playing some new games we had gotten as gifts.

There were only a few things we had small issues with. There was no cookware in the rooms. A small saucepan and small skillet would have been fine. The reservation listed continental breakfast, which amounted to some cereal, k-cups (there was a keurig in the room), and some breakfast items in the fridge. Not my idea of continental, but we were within walking distance of a Dunkin' Donuts and a McDonalds, so no big deal.

At the end of the trip, we were very happy with what we paid for, and would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Very nice place to stay it was like have a apartment to bed rooms, a full kitchen,and living room.we love our stay there. Very nice staff very helpful. Welcome our dog. I would recommend this place. Brings breakfast to your room. Grocery store close. Restaurant close

Room tip: Nice place to stay
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay at this reclaimed property in the middle of a light industrial/residential part of Buffalo. The decor is very hip and modern with an industrial flair. It is clearly a popular venue for weddings and catered events that also serves as a hotel with full-service bar. Our stay was on a Sunday night so we found the place to be pretty empty after what seemed like a big weekend of events in the catering halls. There is an welcoming courtyard and the rooms (at least ours) have a full kitchen , seating area, and separate bedroom. The bed was super comfortable and the only negative would be the noise from the busy street outside our window. Otherwise, we had a great stay. It is very clean, we had breakfast in our fridge in the room, and the the employees were very helpful and nice.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We had an overnight in Buffalo and were very pleased to have found this place. The suite was huge, wi-fi excellent, parking free, and a light continental breakfast available in our room. It was easy to get to from I-190 and close to downtown.

Date of stay: May 2018